PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

what in the hell did i miss when i signed out?

oh and chris, 12thmonth snipers bring it
U missed LOLs 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

And we'll see.. ill try to see if i can get enough people tmw to get a private match going. and we'll do snipers only for a round or 2
nerd.gif
devil.gif
smokin.gif

hold it around 9pst all the west coast regulars gonna be on and i know them east coast dudes dont sleep anyways

eek.gif
, damn I missed out after I left early to finish client work. But yeah ChicagoKid knows wassup first game was wack for me. But the other two our team was
pimp.gif
. Anyway, I'll be in a party in LA tonight (might be on a little later, depending on how early I come back). But I'll be on tomorrow night for sure. Again good looking out %*+! was fun. PSN: Sy7158

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

what in the hell did i miss when i signed out?

oh and chris, 12thmonth snipers bring it
U missed LOLs 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

And we'll see.. ill try to see if i can get enough people tmw to get a private match going. and we'll do snipers only for a round or 2
nerd.gif
devil.gif
smokin.gif

hold it around 9pst all the west coast regulars gonna be on and i know them east coast dudes dont sleep anyways

eek.gif
, damn I missed out after I left early to finish client work. But yeah ChicagoKid knows wassup first game was wack for me. But the other two our team was
pimp.gif
. Anyway, I'll be in a party in LA tonight (might be on a little later, depending on how early I come back). But I'll be on tomorrow night for sure. Again good looking out %*+! was fun. PSN: Sy7158

Anyone asking to be added, just go and add people from this thread. Throw NT in the message and I am sure you'll be added.
Probably won't get alot of success asking people to add you.

Anyone asking to be added, just go and add people from this thread. Throw NT in the message and I am sure you'll be added.
Probably won't get alot of success asking people to add you.

and btw all you new cats that got added by me yall might not know but im runnin talent evaluations on yall
some yall even lied about your kd on the sign up sheet
grin.gif

i feel like Ray Lewis watching film
laugh.gif

and btw all you new cats that got added by me yall might not know but im runnin talent evaluations on yall
grin.gif

laugh.gif

I think I've come to a point where I really don't care about doing well in matches at all.

I'm just trying all kinds of random classes with guns with weird attachments and random perks.

Python + snub nose or that big *@! scope sight.

Camping on top of those high lookouts with the jammer and just holding down the R1 with an LMG + Extended Mags again.
laugh.gif

Pistols with fully auto attachment.

I think I've come to a point where I really don't care about doing well in matches at all.

I'm just trying all kinds of random classes with guns with weird attachments and random perks.

Python + snub nose or that big *@! scope sight.

Camping on top of those high lookouts with the jammer and just holding down the R1 with an LMG + Extended Mags again.
laugh.gif

Pistols with fully auto attachment.

Lol I'm gunna try and add up some of you guys tonight.  All I ask is try not to delete me right away when you see my k/d 
laugh.gif

If after a couple games it doesn't work out then so be it haha

Lol I'm gunna try and add up some of you guys tonight.  All I ask is try not to delete me right away when you see my k/d 
laugh.gif

If after a couple games it doesn't work out then so be it haha

grin.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
, I wasn't lying about my K/D though. Hence it was was a straight 0.00%.

I barely got the game when you guys started drafting the tourney originally. But so far I think I'm not doing that bad....
smile.gif
, then again I guess I just need to run more games with you guys. Some of yall are pretty %+%@*$# good I must say, even better than my cousins and homies who are usually good at these games.

grin.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I barely got the game when you guys started drafting the tourney originally. But so far I think I'm not doing that bad....
smile.gif
, then again I guess I just need to run more games with you guys. Some of yall are pretty %+%@*$# good I must say, even better than my cousins and homies who are usually good at these games.

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

grin.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

smile.gif

nah B wasnt talking bout you but some was, not like small changes neither but drastic ones too

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

grin.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

smile.gif

nah B wasnt talking bout you but some was, not like small changes neither but drastic ones too

psn:  Tha_2nd_Coming

k/d:  1.66

w/l:  1.05

add me if you want. is anyone else unable to post pics on here? i've been trying

to upload my emblem for a few days now

psn:  Tha_2nd_Coming

k/d:  1.66

w/l:  1.05

add me if you want. is anyone else unable to post pics on here? i've been trying

to upload my emblem for a few days now

Back
Top Bottom