PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Chris, it's definitely better than before. A couple days ago we actually ran a full party of 9 NT'ers Ground War and it didn't kick us out...
Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Shoutout to my dude Keith, help me copped 3 flags in one game, I've had 2 flags since release date,
laugh.gif
Speaking of Keith...

30j4ttu.jpg

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

LMAO

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Chris, it's definitely better than before. A couple days ago we actually ran a full party of 9 NT'ers Ground War and it didn't kick us out...
Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Shoutout to my dude Keith, help me copped 3 flags in one game, I've had 2 flags since release date,
laugh.gif
Speaking of Keith...

30j4ttu.jpg

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

LMAO

Good games tonight.
December, you got handled with the sniper rifle. I'm sorry you had to resort to knives, but thats what happens when you mess with the best.

Good games tonight.
December, you got handled with the sniper rifle. I'm sorry you had to resort to knives, but thats what happens when you mess with the best.

FINALLY after a long time i partied up with NTers 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 w/ VTG, Burrack, Pooty, & Chris 
"Missed yall dudes" ... "No @++@" "Except for Poot" "YES!" 
laugh.gif

Poot had me dying the whole night 
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Every0one was sayin i use "No @++@" to much even wen i dont need to and cause i talk to Henz0 too much 
laugh.gif

"Ay man i gotta do homwork. No @++@" 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

FINALLY after a long time i partied up with NTers 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 w/ VTG, Burrack, Pooty, & Chris 
"Missed yall dudes" ... "No @++@" "Except for Poot" "YES!" 
laugh.gif

Poot had me dying the whole night 
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Every0one was sayin i use "No @++@" to much even wen i dont need to and cause i talk to Henz0 too much 
laugh.gif

"Ay man i gotta do homwork. No @++@" 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Good games tonight.
Son it aint over... i KNO i can keep up with u... Next time. Im serious.. It aint over... 

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Good games tonight.
Son it aint over... i KNO i can keep up with u... Next time. Im serious.. It aint over... 

roll.gif
i love yall man... ALL %%+# 
wink.gif

but man

playin with yall made me miss PSN ALOT

Ill be on tmw

We should get a Zombie game goin. 

And also... WE SHOULD SERIOUSLY HAVE A FULL NT PRIVATE MATCH! We are in NEED of one.

The last one on Mw2 was probably the funnest time ive had on Mw2. We havent done one in a good min

They do it on a regular basis on THEE other console.. And that +!*$ is always fun... So we should really get that goin soon.. ESPECIALY after all the School Finals

roll.gif
i love yall man... ALL %%+# 
wink.gif

but man

playin with yall made me miss PSN ALOT

Ill be on tmw

We should get a Zombie game goin. 

And also... WE SHOULD SERIOUSLY HAVE A FULL NT PRIVATE MATCH! We are in NEED of one.

The last one on Mw2 was probably the funnest time ive had on Mw2. We havent done one in a good min

They do it on a regular basis on THEE other console.. And that +!*$ is always fun... So we should really get that goin soon.. ESPECIALY after all the School Finals

"shut yo goddamn %%% up before i cut yo %#% off and put it in yo daddys mouf and make your sister cook me easy mac, bruh"

"shut yo goddamn %%% up before i cut yo %#% off and put it in yo daddys mouf and make your sister cook me easy mac, bruh"

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Ayo @ pootaing wanting vintage to serenade him with his deep barry white voice...
man when pootaing said that my brother walked into the room then walked back out
roll.gif

i will use my mic tomorrow night

Back
Top Bottom