PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Man ive been up since 1am last night (or morning?.. w/e) 
Im still typing this paper thats due tmw and i have to make up a Math test tmw that i should probably look over cause it was material that we learned earlier in the semester

But anyways

ill try not to pass out after i get done with this paper... and still try to get that private match going.. 

"No @!%$" 
laugh.gif
wink.gif

Man ive been up since 1am last night (or morning?.. w/e) 
Im still typing this paper thats due tmw and i have to make up a Math test tmw that i should probably look over cause it was material that we learned earlier in the semester

But anyways

ill try not to pass out after i get done with this paper... and still try to get that private match going.. 

"No @!%$" 
laugh.gif
wink.gif

No1 cares...

Spoiler [+]
I kid tiggy
laugh.gif

Anyways, DONE. Just 1 more paper left for English thats due next wednesday so ill handle that this weekend..

Imma sign on and see if anyone is on and wants to run some Zombies... or TDM

No1 cares...

Spoiler [+]
I kid tiggy
laugh.gif

Anyways, DONE. Just 1 more paper left for English thats due next wednesday so ill handle that this weekend..

Imma sign on and see if anyone is on and wants to run some Zombies... or TDM

+*%* that 1 bar $@!%%**#... Wen i played against yall i had some bull %#!@ #%* deaths... 
AND +*%* YALL @%+*$$ FOR NOT TAKIN MY CARE PACKAGES TO HELP ME GET HARDLINE PRO. +*%* U #%*%$#@!!#!@@ FOR THAT

and i know damn well yall heard me....

Next time i see yall waitin to be revived or u need me to take ur CP.. best believe im walkin past ur +**

+*%* that 1 bar $@!%%**#... Wen i played against yall i had some bull %#!@ #%* deaths... 
AND +*%* YALL @%+*$$ FOR NOT TAKIN MY CARE PACKAGES TO HELP ME GET HARDLINE PRO. +*%* U #%*%$#@!!#!@@ FOR THAT

and i know damn well yall heard me....

Next time i see yall waitin to be revived or u need me to take ur CP.. best believe im walkin past ur +**

to those that added me, thanks, and damn your kds and scores per minute are so high lol ...

does everyone you run with have scores per minute and kd that high?

to those that added me, thanks, and damn your kds and scores per minute are so high lol ...

does everyone you run with have scores per minute and kd that high?

Son, why you always so angry?
laugh.gif

Amel, what's your PSN? I've only been on for 45 mins at a time, I'm gonna add some of you newer folks tomorrow
pimp.gif

My dude wbasco joined our lobby on the other side, dude was holding his own
pimp.gif

Son, why you always so angry?
laugh.gif

Amel, what's your PSN? I've only been on for 45 mins at a time, I'm gonna add some of you newer folks tomorrow
pimp.gif

My dude wbasco joined our lobby on the other side, dude was holding his own
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom