PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Why is everybbohdyd smile diffesrent yellows?

It's like barracks smileys a dull yellow while henzo's smileys a gold yellow...

And keefs smileys a piss yellow...the yellow that he drinks aka piss from my weinr

Why is everybbohdyd smile diffesrent yellows?

It's like barracks smileys a dull yellow while henzo's smileys a gold yellow...

And keefs smileys a piss yellow...the yellow that he drinks aka piss from my weinr

Originally Posted by derrty6232

December is gonna put up that match and consider it beastly footage.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Nah... 
grin.gif

Man my bad on the "sniper" match haha. I was gonna change up until i found out that the gili gun with extended mags is beast
laugh.gif

Good times

Man my bad on the "sniper" match haha. I was gonna change up until i found out that the gili gun with extended mags is beast
laugh.gif

Good times

That was complete comedy last night.
I think I may have started a few of those "oh they usuing automatic weapons... F It let's get these N's!!!!!!"
It was like someone throwing a chair and all hell breaking loose lol.

Them Nuketown games was funny as hell, but nothing tops Havana...
Henz: "yo it's no killstreaks right"
*match starts*
*2 minutes later*
Henz: "yo these ninja's will do anything to win, dogs for real?"

I was dead lol

I think I may have started a few of those "oh they usuing automatic weapons... F It let's get these N's!!!!!!"

*match starts*
*2 minutes later*

I was dead lol

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

*match starts*
*2 minutes later*

I was dead lol

Yes.... Yes you did...

laugh.gif

*match starts*
*2 minutes later*

I was dead lol

Yes.... Yes you did...

laugh.gif

Lmao
yo I couldn't hear when y'all was saying Shotgun only! Keef and somebody going at it had my lol so much I didn't pay attention to anything said in the lobby

But that's not as bad as someone getting the game winning kill on the shotgun match with the silenced assualt weapon then when the killcam comes on all you hear is "AWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

hahahahahaha

Lmao
yo I couldn't hear when y'all was saying Shotgun only! Keef and somebody going at it had my lol so much I didn't pay attention to anything said in the lobby

But that's not as bad as someone getting the game winning kill on the shotgun match with the silenced assualt weapon then when the killcam comes on all you hear is "AWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

hahahahahaha

Lmao

hahahahahaha
Dude henz, keef, and all them were rippin you a new one in the lobby after the snipers only game.

And I'm guessing you didn't hear that at all...

laugh.gif

Lmao

hahahahahaha
Dude henz, keef, and all them were rippin you a new one in the lobby after the snipers only game.

And I'm guessing you didn't hear that at all...

laugh.gif

Infyrno23 wrote:

hahahahahaha

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
that #$*! was mad funny.. Dudes sounded mad disappointed.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
alien.gif
@ this dude Burrack trying to do that dive into crowds of 3 enemies like he neo or something

Back
Top Bottom