PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by thacapt

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

I think I'm more shocked there are asians in MN 
eek.gif

I thought he was Hispanic?
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I thought he was just white.

HBD kid.

I'll be back on around 12, got some fights to watch.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ some spanish dude on the other team saying some %!$! in spanish mad fast and pootaing goes... " damnn december " 
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ some spanish dude on the other team saying some %!$! in spanish mad fast and pootaing goes... " damnn december " 
laugh.gif

Good looks everyone
pootaing wrote:
ForeverDecember21? Whats the 21 mean? Am i missing something? Shouldn't it be ForeverDecember11? Am i asking too many questions? Im confused? What is going on here?

laugh.gif
I know.. It should but i just Flipped the 1 and  2 in the 12th Month.. jus cuz i like the number 21
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pootaing

ForeverDecember21? Whats the 21 mean? Am i missing something? Shouldn't it be ForeverDecember11? Am i asking too many questions? Im confused? What is going on here?

laugh.gif
 i thought the same thing. I thought the 21 meant his bday was Dec 21. o well..

Happy Birthday December

Originally Posted by pootaing

laugh.gif
 i thought the same thing. I thought the 21 meant his bday was Dec 21. o well..

Happy Birthday December

Good looks everyone
pootaing wrote:

laugh.gif
I know.. It should but i just Flipped the 1 and  2 in the 12th Month.. jus cuz i like the number 21
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

So its my Bday today
smile.gif
pimp.gif

But a HUGE snow strom just ran over MN so everyone is snowed in basically.. I swear every year its my bday there is always some big snow storm or blizzard 
laugh.gif
grin.gif
*shrugs

So imma just spend the night with my fam and on Black Ops

Ill sign on later tonight...

HBD son

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

So its my Bday today
smile.gif
pimp.gif

But a HUGE snow strom just ran over MN so everyone is snowed in basically.. I swear every year its my bday there is always some big snow storm or blizzard 
laugh.gif
grin.gif
*shrugs

So imma just spend the night with my fam and on Black Ops

Ill sign on later tonight...

HBD son

Game is officially dead to me ... Too much ##%$++%@ connection and hit detection issues ... *#*% isn't even fun anymore ...

Game is officially dead to me ... Too much ##%$++%@ connection and hit detection issues ... *#*% isn't even fun anymore ...

Back
Top Bottom