PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Ive gotten about 5- 6 triple kills, most recently on ronald weasleyAlso got a quad kill didnt file share it cause they just all lined up, at the time didnt realize how impossible triples are let alone a quad

Ive gotten about 5- 6 triple kills, most recently on ronald weasleyAlso got a quad kill didnt file share it cause they just all lined up, at the time didnt realize how impossible triples are let alone a quad

You see how smooth that gameplay was though December, #%!% AINT never poppin like that on PS3, fact is, it's not the PS3 fault though, I blame Treyarch because COD2, MW2 play as smooth as johnson and johnson baby oil on a newborns !@$.

You see how smooth that gameplay was though December, #%!% AINT never poppin like that on PS3, fact is, it's not the PS3 fault though, I blame Treyarch because COD2, MW2 play as smooth as johnson and johnson baby oil on a newborns !@$.

Originally Posted by pootaing

ok december
Huh? What? 

Also, i dont remember being in a Triple Kill from u btw.. If ur sayin Ron Weasley is me (
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Emma 
smile.gif
)

Edit: 2

Also i feel like ive gotten a couple Triple Sprays before this but i never got "Credit" for it.. Like itd always say double kill cause some1 right wen im spraying them down would get a kill during the Triple Spray to break up the kill/kill feed.. so itd never show up a "Triple Kill" if that makes sense.. sometimes u just dont kill em fast enough

but nevertheless, i rarely had a chance/oppurtunity to get a Triple.. Let alone its pretty hard to do it since it takes more bullets to kill someone with

But still its a rare occasion ... Especially to get "credit" for it

ok december
Huh? What? 

Also, i dont remember being in a Triple Kill from u btw.. If ur sayin Ron Weasley is me (
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Emma 
smile.gif
)

Edit: 2

Also i feel like ive gotten a couple Triple Sprays before this but i never got "Credit" for it.. Like itd always say double kill cause some1 right wen im spraying them down would get a kill during the Triple Spray to break up the kill/kill feed.. so itd never show up a "Triple Kill" if that makes sense.. sometimes u just dont kill em fast enough

but nevertheless, i rarely had a chance/oppurtunity to get a Triple.. Let alone its pretty hard to do it since it takes more bullets to kill someone with

But still its a rare occasion ... Especially to get "credit" for it

I get triples all the time in dom... especially when they try to capture a flag as a team... I wouldn't say it's impossible.

I get triples all the time in dom... especially when they try to capture a flag as a team... I wouldn't say it's impossible.

I got a couple of triple kills on blind grenade throws in one game on Firing Range yesterday
laugh.gif

My connection has been way too bad lately to even think about getting a triple kill with a gun.

I also somehow killed all 6 players on the other team in Havana with a Rolling Thunder killstreak
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I got a couple of triple kills on blind grenade throws in one game on Firing Range yesterday
laugh.gif

My connection has been way too bad lately to even think about getting a triple kill with a gun.

I also somehow killed all 6 players on the other team in Havana with a Rolling Thunder killstreak
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JAYFIEND

Originally Posted by just reason

I haven't ran with NT in a long time. Probably the reason my W/L is horrible.
eyes.gif

Send them invites I'm already on all ya'll list.
here we go... stop making excuses.. you are garbage word to that madden game..
roll.gif

i'm on now.. about to go snipe like the phantom of the opera looking dude on Boardwalk Empire.

laugh.gif
 My #1 fan! How is everything Just? still a wack dude talking trash I see. Oh and If you want it in madden just Say what time homie. Say what TIME!!

54-10.. I told you .. You are not even worth making a thread but will post pics though.

Originally Posted by just reason

I haven't ran with NT in a long time. Probably the reason my W/L is horrible.
eyes.gif

Send them invites I'm already on all ya'll list.
here we go... stop making excuses.. you are garbage word to that madden game..
roll.gif

i'm on now.. about to go snipe like the phantom of the opera looking dude on Boardwalk Empire.

laugh.gif
 My #1 fan! How is everything Just? still a wack dude talking trash I see. Oh and If you want it in madden just Say what time homie. Say what TIME!!

54-10.. I told you .. You are not even worth making a thread but will post pics though.

Back
Top Bottom