PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Last night I felt confident enough to equip chopper gunner for the first time.You guys must be ridic with it to get this on a regular basis.

Last night I felt confident enough to equip chopper gunner for the first time.You guys must be ridic with it to get this on a regular basis.

Originally Posted by amel223

pssssh only like 7/10 matches
grin.gif
smile.gif

grin.gif
smile.gif

Originally Posted by aveezytheBEAST

grin.gif
smile.gif

i stop going with the CG aiming higher with them Dogs
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by aveezytheBEAST

grin.gif
smile.gif

i stop going with the CG aiming higher with them Dogs
pimp.gif

the patch didnt do a damn thing i just played 4 games in a row all ended with connection interupted/lost connection to host

the patch didnt do a damn thing i just played 4 games in a row all ended with connection interupted/lost connection to host

Didn't download it yet but
tired.gif

alien.gif
@ what I'm hearing

I'd rather pay and have the game run perfect than have to put up with this trash

tired.gif

alien.gif
@ what I'm hearing

I'd rather pay and have the game run perfect than have to put up with this trash

Originally Posted by henz0

tired.gif

alien.gif
@ what I'm hearing

Son, whoever was hosting those last few matches I was in last night had a garbage connection.  I was running in place for about 6 or 7 minutes out of the 10 on Radiation
sick.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

tired.gif

alien.gif
@ what I'm hearing

Son, whoever was hosting those last few matches I was in last night had a garbage connection.  I was running in place for about 6 or 7 minutes out of the 10 on Radiation
sick.gif

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Originally Posted by The Minister

^ dogs suck tho

eh the joy of running side by side with my dogs and killing people is just
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

"kanye shrug"
depends on the map. Dogs are great in the Jungle and havana but suck in crisis and villa. Mortor strikes are my new toys
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by The Minister

^ dogs suck tho

eh the joy of running side by side with my dogs and killing people is just
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

"kanye shrug"
depends on the map. Dogs are great in the Jungle and havana but suck in crisis and villa. Mortor strikes are my new toys
pimp.gif

lol the host is probably just rage quitting every time. 

lol the host is probably just rage quitting every time. 

Back
Top Bottom