PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Patch 1.04 has just cleared Phase 3 approvals and is releasing at 2AM PST on 12/13.

• Issues Addressed:
  • •Resolved several issues with parties getting disbanded unexpectedly.
  • •Additional measures to prevent the “Transmission error

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Patch 1.04 has just cleared Phase 3 approvals and is releasing at 2AM PST on 12/13.

• Issues Addressed:
  • •Resolved several issues with parties getting disbanded unexpectedly.
  • •Additional measures to prevent the “Transmission error

nah Illo we still waiting on the release 
laugh.gif

Pg 200
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i KNEW it was coming. 
embarassed.gif

•Prevention of Gunship and Chopper Gunner failing to give player full control under rare conditions.

Has this happen to any of yall?

Its happened to me like 5times with the gunship.. i would flip and get mad as hell thinkin someone is hacking my !%@% ... Thats probably the main reason i use Doggys now 

• Added a render delay to the red diamond player indicators that appear when controlling the Gunship, Valkyrie Rocket and Chopper Gunner. When a player first spawns, this will not appear for a period of time.

Now this is another reason why ill be using doggys more 
grin.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i KNEW it was coming. 
embarassed.gif

•Prevention of Gunship and Chopper Gunner failing to give player full control under rare conditions.

Its happened to me like 5times with the gunship.. i would flip and get mad as hell thinkin someone is hacking my !%@% ... Thats probably the main reason i use Doggys now 

• Added a render delay to the red diamond player indicators that appear when controlling the Gunship, Valkyrie Rocket and Chopper Gunner. When a player first spawns, this will not appear for a period of time.

grin.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i KNEW it was coming. 
embarassed.gif

grin.gif

30t6p3b.gif

what does that mean...when they spawn it show they are the enemy for like a second or 2?

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i KNEW it was coming. 
embarassed.gif

grin.gif

30t6p3b.gif

what does that mean...when they spawn it show they are the enemy for like a second or 2?

Its like everyone on the other team will have Ghost Pro for a extended amount of seconds before they show as a red diamond again... 
eyes.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Its like everyone on the other team will have Ghost Pro for a extended amount of seconds before they show as a red diamond again... 
eyes.gif

30t6p3b.gif

I might just switch to 

Napalm/Attack Heli/UAV/Counter UAV

Black Bird

Dogs

from now on... Because the Chopper Gunner & Gunships already get shot down pretty quick nowadays anyways, now they add this? %@*% is basically pointless... you're %@*% will be shot down in no time, with no way to defend your aircraft because you have no clue where the guy with the missle is... 
grin.gif

Only place you could probably get away with no red diamonds is NukeTown... But i rarely play that anyways cause i always run GW... 

Ill still try the CG .. and see my success with it after this patch but if i cant get %@*% with it .. ill be switchin it up... 

I might just switch to 

Napalm/Attack Heli/UAV/Counter UAV

Black Bird

Dogs

from now on... Because the Chopper Gunner & Gunships already get shot down pretty quick nowadays anyways, now they add this? %@*% is basically pointless... you're %@*% will be shot down in no time, with no way to defend your aircraft because you have no clue where the guy with the missle is... 
grin.gif

Only place you could probably get away with no red diamonds is NukeTown... But i rarely play that anyways cause i always run GW... 

Ill still try the CG .. and see my success with it after this patch but if i cant get %@*% with it .. ill be switchin it up... 

i run spy plane/blackbird/dogs

getting gun kills are much more satisfactory then chopper gunner or gunship kills

Back
Top Bottom