PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

New update?!?!
nerd.gif

Hm.... I am working from home today....

i'm on right now to see how everything is running smooth. i wish they fix the ranked leader boards smh

i'm on right now to see how everything is running smooth. i wish they fix the ranked leader boards smh

Is anyone else's PS3 real choppy in the Jungle map? It's like the PS3's graphic engine can't handle it. Also happens when there's a napalm strike and the flames are all over the map. Super annoying because I always get killed when it happens...

Is anyone else's PS3 real choppy in the Jungle map? It's like the PS3's graphic engine can't handle it. Also happens when there's a napalm strike and the flames are all over the map. Super annoying because I always get killed when it happens...

Yeah, anybody notice the 2-3 seconds of choppiness at the start of EVERY S&D round? Why is that? Other game modes don't seem to have this problem at the start... ???

Yeah, anybody notice the 2-3 seconds of choppiness at the start of EVERY S&D round? Why is that? Other game modes don't seem to have this problem at the start... ???

had my first 20 kill match....
pimp.gif
......it may not be big to yall but i came a long way in this game
laugh.gif
......i used to be buns in MW2 and MW
30t6p3b.gif

had my first 20 kill match....
pimp.gif
......it may not be big to yall but i came a long way in this game
laugh.gif
......i used to be buns in MW2 and MW
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by derrty6232

That's better than getting the "Internet Disconnected" or whatever and then getting the "Game Lobby Closed" just about every game
indifferent.gif
mad.gif

@*$

Originally Posted by derrty6232

That's better than getting the "Internet Disconnected" or whatever and then getting the "Game Lobby Closed" just about every game
indifferent.gif
mad.gif

@*$

Back
Top Bottom