PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

laugh.gif
that @*@% never works when we used to try it.

laugh.gif
@ this dude JMD asking me if I dont play with Hyper like we have some sort of beef/rivalry.. I just knew yall was playing GW so I backed out

Originally Posted by Proshares

laugh.gif
this dude Donut stole like 5 kills from Henz. I think I shot through you to shoot a dude on Firing Range
laugh.gif

This dude asking every minute "Yo someone revive me son."

i make it a job to follow henz around
laugh.gif

but son put dude in final stand right when i was coming around the corner
he was just laying there what was i suppose to do "Kanye Shrug"
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

laugh.gif
this dude Donut stole like 5 kills from Henz. I think I shot through you to shoot a dude on Firing Range
laugh.gif

This dude asking every minute "Yo someone revive me son."

i make it a job to follow henz around
laugh.gif

but son put dude in final stand right when i was coming around the corner
he was just laying there what was i suppose to do "Kanye Shrug"
roll.gif

laugh.gif
this dude Keith was going crazy arguing with the other team. !!+%# asked him if they gave out PS3's on welfare I was like
eek.gif

laugh.gif
this dude Keith was going crazy arguing with the other team. !!+%# asked him if they gave out PS3's on welfare I was like
eek.gif

SMH @ last stand.

I don't revive people that are in last stand and I let them know that I don't. I'll walk up to a teammate that's in last stand, knife him, throw a smoke bomb at him, and tell him I aint reviving him.
laugh.gif

I have no incentive to revive teammates. Maybe if I was rewarded a death machine/grim reaper or something special, I'd revive.

Dude's name was JackBauer10, son was OD with it going back and forth with Keith in the pre-game lobbies. I think Keith said "There's more honky's in trailer parks and shelters than %%$#!+ on welfare so it's aight."

Son
roll.gif

The fact that they were getting their !#@ handed to them for about 5 games in a row before they bounced wasn't helping things.

Dude's name was JackBauer10, son was OD with it going back and forth with Keith in the pre-game lobbies. I think Keith said "There's more honky's in trailer parks and shelters than %%$#!+ on welfare so it's aight."

Son
roll.gif

The fact that they were getting their !#@ handed to them for about 5 games in a row before they bounced wasn't helping things.

SMH @ last stand.

I don't revive people that are in last stand and I let them know that I don't. I'll walk up to a teammate that's in last stand, knife him, throw a smoke bomb at him, and tell him I aint reviving him.
laugh.gif

I have no incentive to revive teammates. Maybe if I was rewarded a death machine/grim reaper or something special, I'd revive.

I just watched the COD4 vid algfdl;jasfldjd.kj;;sdfdl;jdf
roll.gif
roll.gif
December could have fit in with those _'s with all that excitement and yelling
laugh.gif

I just watched the COD4 vid algfdl;jasfldjd.kj;;sdfdl;jdf
roll.gif
roll.gif
December could have fit in with those _'s with all that excitement and yelling
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
wink.gif

Anyways, 

I remember when i was *****ing about dudes on the other team gettin UAVs and *!!*

Henz was like

"this dude december is on some I dont use ghost cause i have faith in yall not to let them get a UAV" 
laugh.gif

Its true tho, i rarely use a Ghost class when i run ith yall cuz im like "Nah no need i know my !%#$@! aint gonna let them get one up"

I would get mad heated cause im always the one tryna flank but i had no Ghost, then i hear "Enemy spy plane above" and id look at yall (tv screen) like  
grin.gif
mad.gif

30t6p3b.gif

tired.gif

Im bouta sign on and see wats good tho 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
wink.gif

Anyways, 

I remember when i was *****ing about dudes on the other team gettin UAVs and *!!*

Henz was like

"this dude december is on some I dont use ghost cause i have faith in yall not to let them get a UAV" 
laugh.gif

Its true tho, i rarely use a Ghost class when i run ith yall cuz im like "Nah no need i know my !%#$@! aint gonna let them get one up"

I would get mad heated cause im always the one tryna flank but i had no Ghost, then i hear "Enemy spy plane above" and id look at yall (tv screen) like  
grin.gif
mad.gif

30t6p3b.gif

tired.gif

Im bouta sign on and see wats good tho 
nerd.gif

i just downloaded the patch and been messing with trying to make the android emblem
laugh.gif

my nat went from open before 1.04 to moderate after 1.04 back to open with 1.05

i just downloaded the patch and been messing with trying to make the android emblem
laugh.gif

my nat went from open before 1.04 to moderate after 1.04 back to open with 1.05

Back
Top Bottom