PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

The 74u itself is a cheese.. They need to fix that @#@*.. Has far too much range + power

The 74u itself is a cheese.. They need to fix that @#@*.. Has far too much range + power

An NT Youtube channel would never make it to machinima (not that I think it's the greatest thing in the world, I don't really even know what machinima is, I just see some of the more popular youtubers are affiliated with machinima). There would be far too much swearing and the general youtube videogame community probably doesn't share the same humor we do, so it wouldn't work.
laugh.gif

An NT Youtube channel would never make it to machinima (not that I think it's the greatest thing in the world, I don't really even know what machinima is, I just see some of the more popular youtubers are affiliated with machinima). There would be far too much swearing and the general youtube videogame community probably doesn't share the same humor we do, so it wouldn't work.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

I never realized how ridiculous it was until last night.

Went 39-0 back to back games in TDM w/ a full party, that's not supposed to happen.

Originally Posted by NavyBoy24

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

74u + rapid fire = cheese.

Gotta warlord it with the grip tho..

That's originally what I did but you go through clips so fast w/ rapid fire that I need sleight of hand on.

I never realized how ridiculous it was until last night.

Went 39-0 back to back games in TDM w/ a full party, that's not supposed to happen.

Originally Posted by NavyBoy24

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

74u + rapid fire = cheese.

Gotta warlord it with the grip tho..

That's originally what I did but you go through clips so fast w/ rapid fire that I need sleight of hand on.

Originally Posted by Grimey

after the game?
Yeah I got on with about 3 minutes left in the game...no need to finish watching the rest of that !%*$.
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
@ my dude who was singing New Edition yesterday
That was my boy
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
Just to give y'all fair warning, #!%%* is a loud mouth playing this game...he be on some random !%*$.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Grimey

after the game?
Yeah I got on with about 3 minutes left in the game...no need to finish watching the rest of that !%*$.
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
@ my dude who was singing New Edition yesterday
That was my boy
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
Just to give y'all fair warning, #!%%* is a loud mouth playing this game...he be on some random !%*$.
laugh.gif

hey someone make sure they sign me up when the tourney rolls around

imma be in LA around new years and prolly wont be around a comp...

it would be apprectiated
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

hey someone make sure they sign me up when the tourney rolls around

imma be in LA around new years and prolly wont be around a comp...

it would be apprectiated
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom