PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Originally Posted by Capo617

Originally Posted by Rell

Originally Posted by Capo617

I find a new spot or is this pretty known? A sniper could do some work up here if someone gets his back...

Not sure how to embed and I dont wanna fail lol.

Ive known about this for a week or so now, seen some random on my team standin up there, and I asked him to show me

Oh word. I never seen no one up there the spot is money though. I just randomly jumped over earlier in the game and was like
eek.gif
Decided to go back later and ended up with a kill could've gotten more but smg AK isnt a good gun for all that.

thats a nice spot if you playing dom they have to come that way to get b and dog send me another friend request
i cant front i saw muffinman and immediately hit deny
laugh.gif
on some who the !@#$ is this type !@#$

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I'll send one once I get there again lol.

I dont know what was up with my !*@$ the other day.........I got into a game and everything was blue....then green....then yellow.....then normal.

I couldnt join anybody`s request either.....it would keep saying that the game was no longer available......SMH

I dont know what was up with my !*@$ the other day.........I got into a game and everything was blue....then green....then yellow.....then normal.

I couldnt join anybody`s request either.....it would keep saying that the game was no longer available......SMH

I was crying when this dude Donut jumps over Henz's sticky to shoot a dude for the final kill
laugh.gif
I'll be back on around 11:30 or so.

I was crying when this dude Donut jumps over Henz's sticky to shoot a dude for the final kill
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

i steal some of his kills i revive him when he gets dropped fair trade off

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Thats true
laugh.gif
, fair enough.. But
30t6p3b.gif
@ you clearly seeing my semtex fly by during the final kill cam

Burrack and Quent disgusted I've been using 2nd chance these past 2 days
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Thats true
laugh.gif
, fair enough.. But
30t6p3b.gif
@ you clearly seeing my semtex fly by during the final kill cam

Burrack and Quent disgusted I've been using 2nd chance these past 2 days
laugh.gif

I was watching this one youtube commentators video and he was talking about how doing the youtube videos is actually allowing him to buy a car 
eek.gif
nerd.gif

I was watching this one youtube commentators video and he was talking about how doing the youtube videos is actually allowing him to buy a car 
eek.gif
nerd.gif

I won't go out of my way but if I'm around a teammate who needs to be revived, I do it. I saw Henz down on Grid with Illo just standing above him shooting at him
laugh.gif

I won't go out of my way but if I'm around a teammate who needs to be revived, I do it. I saw Henz down on Grid with Illo just standing above him shooting at him
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

eek.gif
nerd.gif

eff it im starting my youtube channel up getting me a capture card

NT Dual Coms
nerd.gif

eek.gif
nerd.gif

NT Dual Coms
nerd.gif

eek.gif
nerd.gif

NT Dual Coms
nerd.gif
if machinma picks you up,  you know you made it

eek.gif
nerd.gif

NT Dual Coms
nerd.gif
if machinma picks you up,  you know you made it

eek.gif
nerd.gif

NT Dual Coms
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
*@@! would be hilarious.. Would that kind of language be welcomed by all viewers tho??
laugh.gif

eek.gif
nerd.gif

NT Dual Coms
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
*@@! would be hilarious.. Would that kind of language be welcomed by all viewers tho??
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom