PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

oh yeah this dude went 1-19 againt me keef, henzo and some other cats today
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

I don't have fun playing this game anymore, I don't know why.

I can go 40-0 and I'll still be mad at something,
laugh.gif

I think its time to give my PS3 away again.

Why do you say that!?
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

I don't have fun playing this game anymore, I don't know why.

I can go 40-0 and I'll still be mad at something,
laugh.gif

I think its time to give my PS3 away again.

Why do you say that!?
sick.gif

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

aye I need some heads to run Headquarters with me. I'm in Japan so most likely it will have to be some Cali NTers. PSN is domskiok im serious bout some headquaters man
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i'll run with you.. my psn is dhuang.

aye I need some heads to run Headquarters with me. I'm in Japan so most likely it will have to be some Cali NTers. PSN is domskiok im serious bout some headquaters man
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i'll run with you.. my psn is dhuang.

My bad for not joining yall fellas. The homies have been over rockin the game. We need a NT Gungame. Placed First 5 in a row
pimp.gif

My bad for not joining yall fellas. The homies have been over rockin the game. We need a NT Gungame. Placed First 5 in a row
pimp.gif

61-4 on Launch ... two sets of dogs and game ended with two chopper gunners in my pocket ... i have revised my favorites list ...

AK47
AK74
Famas

61-4 on Launch ... two sets of dogs and game ended with two chopper gunners in my pocket ... i have revised my favorites list ...

AK47
AK74
Famas

i stopped using the 74, its just too good

AUG
famas
and the FN Fal

are in heavy rotation right now

and lol @ when we was running ground war with december, xmas noobs ftw

i stopped using the 74, its just too good

AUG
famas
and the FN Fal

are in heavy rotation right now

and lol @ when we was running ground war with december, xmas noobs ftw

Got a 5 kill grenade on the car spot on Array
pimp.gif

Playing w/ Ak74 and Lightweight on Array for opening route is beast. Blow up the car then run through the basement of the main building and catch everyone else who you didnt kill or that respawned from their blindside.

pimp.gif

Playing w/ Ak74 and Lightweight on Array for opening route is beast. Blow up the car then run through the basement of the main building and catch everyone else who you didnt kill or that respawned from their blindside.

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

pimp.gif

Yep, then drop a motion sensor on the weak side door way and proceed to poppin heads off from the window. When spawn changes, pick up MS and go back down stairs to original spawn and murk the North East wall until they are back at the Car and Repeat
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

pimp.gif

Yep, then drop a motion sensor on the weak side door way and proceed to poppin heads off from the window. When spawn changes, pick up MS and go back down stairs to original spawn and murk the North East wall until they are back at the Car and Repeat
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Dropping the jammer at the circle room bottom floor in the middle > *

That will block off the UAV for the ENTIRE circle room building and some more, the enemy won't ever know what hit them.
laugh.gif

You can stay in the circle building all damn day, running laps downstairs and upstairs, going back and forth between the car spot and the crate area picking off all the people with low awareness.
pimp.gif

Dropping the jammer at the circle room bottom floor in the middle > *

That will block off the UAV for the ENTIRE circle room building and some more, the enemy won't ever know what hit them.
laugh.gif

You can stay in the circle building all damn day, running laps downstairs and upstairs, going back and forth between the car spot and the crate area picking off all the people with low awareness.
pimp.gif

I need to get in on this. These dudes just ain't cutting it anymore running solo
30t6p3b.gif

Hit me up...ill be on for the next few hours then later tonight... psn: shoemasta72

I need to get in on this. These dudes just ain't cutting it anymore running solo
30t6p3b.gif

Hit me up...ill be on for the next few hours then later tonight... psn: shoemasta72

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
This dude Dom got a PS3? You still in Japan bruh 
pimp.gif
, ill add you tonight

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
This dude Dom got a PS3? You still in Japan bruh 
pimp.gif
, ill add you tonight

Back
Top Bottom