PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by Capo617

My bad Henz. Seen the invite I was just running one with my friend before I call it a day.

Prestiged earlier about to try out this enfield I seen a few heads in here saying good hings about it.
Any suggestions for attachments other than my #1 extended mag?

red (green) Dot works i aim better with it idk if it helps anyone else

Originally Posted by Capo617

My bad Henz. Seen the invite I was just running one with my friend before I call it a day.

Prestiged earlier about to try out this enfield I seen a few heads in here saying good hings about it.
Any suggestions for attachments other than my #1 extended mag?

red (green) Dot works i aim better with it idk if it helps anyone else

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by Proshares

I'm about to throw this @#!* out the window with the connection issues
laugh.gif

you'll walk right outside and pick it back up, trust me
wink.gif
laugh.gif
You right.

My bad for signing off, I gotta go shovel
30t6p3b.gif

Thing that had me tight about the connection issues is that with all the times of me being kicked out of a party or something, every now and then I would be able to complete a game but I was doing poorly.

I get in a match that I know I was gonna dominate, lucked up and went up against some noobs on Havana that would chill side by side next to the bed and wack !*%@ like that. Cats are literally running into my shots and I'm on a roll then the Connection Interrupted symbol comes up, then the host migration thing happens like twice and then it gets to the "Awaiting Gamestate" screen and it just stayed there
30t6p3b.gif

Thing that had me tight about the connection issues is that with all the times of me being kicked out of a party or something, every now and then I would be able to complete a game but I was doing poorly.

I get in a match that I know I was gonna dominate, lucked up and went up against some noobs on Havana that would chill side by side next to the bed and wack !*%@ like that. Cats are literally running into my shots and I'm on a roll then the Connection Interrupted symbol comes up, then the host migration thing happens like twice and then it gets to the "Awaiting Gamestate" screen and it just stayed there
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by S4L3

only game mode where you can literally carry a whole team. Nothingfeels better than being the last one left alive on your squad andclutching 1vs3 or more.
Truth. Hate it in Ops because I can't hear that bomb defusing.

Me>you in S&D...

Clown...

Originally Posted by S4L3

only game mode where you can literally carry a whole team. Nothingfeels better than being the last one left alive on your squad andclutching 1vs3 or more.
Truth. Hate it in Ops because I can't hear that bomb defusing.

Me>you in S&D...

Clown...

I was doing terrible playing split screen with my girl. We got put against some clan and lost so she told me to just leave but I told her I wanted to beat em. Went 37-9 n we barely won. Best believe that W felt good.

My bad for ignoring all the invites lately. I've been playing split screen n I don't wanna be taking up two spots.

I was doing terrible playing split screen with my girl. We got put against some clan and lost so she told me to just leave but I told her I wanted to beat em. Went 37-9 n we barely won. Best believe that W felt good.

My bad for ignoring all the invites lately. I've been playing split screen n I don't wanna be taking up two spots.

Originally Posted by J de PHX

Hey guys are Turtle beaches good/beneficial for this game? Will consider getting them if so

The patch helped to hear footsteps but I have ninja pro so I dunno how it is with regular ninja. It's still not as easy to hear footsteps as it was in mw2 tho.If u get em target has them on sale. $10 off

Originally Posted by J de PHX

Hey guys are Turtle beaches good/beneficial for this game? Will consider getting them if so

The patch helped to hear footsteps but I have ninja pro so I dunno how it is with regular ninja. It's still not as easy to hear footsteps as it was in mw2 tho.If u get em target has them on sale. $10 off

I don't have fun playing this game anymore, I don't know why.

I can go 40-0 and I'll still be mad at something,
laugh.gif

I think its time to give my PS3 away again.

I don't have fun playing this game anymore, I don't know why.

I can go 40-0 and I'll still be mad at something,
laugh.gif

I think its time to give my PS3 away again.

aye I need some heads to run Headquarters with me. I'm in Japan so most likely it will have to be some Cali NTers. PSN is domskiok im serious bout some headquaters man
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

aye I need some heads to run Headquarters with me. I'm in Japan so most likely it will have to be some Cali NTers. PSN is domskiok im serious bout some headquaters man
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom