PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

My bad Sour, i was in another party tried to leave and join yours but the server was full.

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Originally Posted by The Dauqs

Team 8 .  We need run some games.
Leedoooo It 
pimp.gif

Im game for WENEVER yall wanna get together and run

Me - Wenever

Hyper -

TooMuchSour - 

Heist -

Wesler - 

Kelkokk -

Cuzzo -  Just let me know

??? Put down when yall gonna be on and wen yall wanna run

Man lookin at our line up, its gonna be a race to get kills 
laugh.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

If i have to ill PM some of yall on PSN to figure it out

Im up for whenever.
Who is on now?

Heist send me a request

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

My bad Sour, i was in another party tried to leave and join yours but the server was full.

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Originally Posted by The Dauqs

Team 8 .  We need run some games.
Leedoooo It 
pimp.gif

Im game for WENEVER yall wanna get together and run

Me - Wenever

Hyper -

TooMuchSour - 

Heist -

Wesler - 

Kelkokk -

Cuzzo -  Just let me know

??? Put down when yall gonna be on and wen yall wanna run

Man lookin at our line up, its gonna be a race to get kills 
laugh.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

If i have to ill PM some of yall on PSN to figure it out

Im up for whenever.
Who is on now?

Heist send me a request

Team 7 you can go ahead and take the next month off. The real games wont start til the playoffs.

Team 7 you can go ahead and take the next month off. The real games wont start til the playoffs.

When is the schedule being released?

There are a lot of free agents, maybe we should have expanded to 9 or 10 teams? But then again, players showing up would be a bigger issue.

There are a lot of free agents, maybe we should have expanded to 9 or 10 teams? But then again, players showing up would be a bigger issue.

^ Ill post it tomorrow.
Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

again, i'm just (^@(& with y'all RKO 
laugh.gif

let's get some games in though..

my dude sounding like a coach though
pimp.gif
It's all good
laugh.gif

Trying to sound like Marvin Lewwwwiiisss!
pimp.gif
aaaaaand them dudes went 4-12.
MJair wrote:

laugh.gif

^ Ill post it tomorrow.

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

again, i'm just (^@(& with y'all RKO 
laugh.gif

let's get some games in though..

my dude sounding like a coach though
pimp.gif
It's all good
laugh.gif

Trying to sound like Marvin Lewwwwiiisss!
pimp.gif
aaaaaand them dudes went 4-12.
MJair wrote:

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MJair

grin.gif

Big talk when one of your players is going to try playing the season with a Driving Force GT wheel in his hand.... 
laugh.gif

grin.gif

Big talk when one of your players is going to try playing the season with a Driving Force GT wheel in his hand.... 
laugh.gif

Ding ding ding!!!!!

Ding ding ding!!!!!

my second montage thingy, trash quality i know....but i used the rendered clips from theater mode.

my second montage thingy, trash quality i know....but i used the rendered clips from theater mode.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

grin.gif

laugh.gif

Yea really........Tap needs to put that @%+@ down and get on his game........i havent seen him on BO in a long time.  dudes gotta be rusty as hell right now. 

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

grin.gif

laugh.gif

Yea really........Tap needs to put that @%+@ down and get on his game........i havent seen him on BO in a long time.  dudes gotta be rusty as hell right now. 

Back
Top Bottom