PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Cuzzo, Kelkokk, Sour, Heist, good games on TDM today 
pimp.gif
 If we had Wesler and Hyper too 
sick.gif

SnD tho 
grin.gif
mad.gif
grin.gif

Yeah it was ok. I think we all could have done better though.

That SND 
laugh.gif
. How did we lose to randoms, that was my first time playing SND though. Had no idea what was going on.

I felt our team was unbeatable from earlier sessions, this one took my confidence a little down even though it was decent games.

Yeah it was ok. I think we all could have done better though.

That SND 
laugh.gif
. How did we lose to randoms, that was my first time playing SND though. Had no idea what was going on.

I felt our team was unbeatable from earlier sessions, this one took my confidence a little down even though it was decent games.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

I love when other teams get their confidence up.
It feels that much better beating the +!%@ out of them. 
smokin.gif

I think bad religion talks the most g rated #!%$ in this thread
laugh.gif

I love when other teams get their confidence up.
It feels that much better beating the +!%@ out of them. 
smokin.gif

I think bad religion talks the most g rated #!%$ in this thread
laugh.gif

my bad for those inviting me, playin with one of my best friends (semi nt lurker/has account) Tryna see if dude wants to get in on this, would def put in work on a lot of you dude, no offense
laugh.gif

my bad for those inviting me, playin with one of my best friends (semi nt lurker/has account) Tryna see if dude wants to get in on this, would def put in work on a lot of you dude, no offense
laugh.gif

Yo, I can show up for the draft.

But last time it was cancelled was it not? The only folks I got to play with was Chicago Kid (Donut) who was chill enough to hop on an NT hosted lobby.

Let me know when's the next one.

Yo, I can show up for the draft.

But last time it was cancelled was it not? The only folks I got to play with was Chicago Kid (Donut) who was chill enough to hop on an NT hosted lobby.

Let me know when's the next one.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Originally Posted by MJair

Team 7 you can go ahead and take the next month off. The real games wont start til the playoffs.
grin.gif

Big talk when one of your players is going to try playing the season with a Driving Force GT wheel in his hand.... 
laugh.gif

Yea really........Tap needs to put that @%+@ down and get on his game........i havent seen him on BO in a long time.  dudes gotta be rusty as hell right now. 
laugh.gif
Good one, Chris!

Pac, my dude! I'm coming back!! Just today I was texting my boys working out a preseason training regimen, I'm thinking in a week I can have my aim back. It starts tomorrow.

I'ma try hard to not let you guys down!

Consider me the Shaq of Team 7. Always coming into training camp out of shape. I'm only racing cause I'm getting ready for my episode of "Tap Vs." where I do NASCAR against Earnhardt JR.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Originally Posted by MJair

Team 7 you can go ahead and take the next month off. The real games wont start til the playoffs.
grin.gif

Big talk when one of your players is going to try playing the season with a Driving Force GT wheel in his hand.... 
laugh.gif

Yea really........Tap needs to put that @%+@ down and get on his game........i havent seen him on BO in a long time.  dudes gotta be rusty as hell right now. 
laugh.gif
Good one, Chris!

Pac, my dude! I'm coming back!! Just today I was texting my boys working out a preseason training regimen, I'm thinking in a week I can have my aim back. It starts tomorrow.

I'ma try hard to not let you guys down!

Consider me the Shaq of Team 7. Always coming into training camp out of shape. I'm only racing cause I'm getting ready for my episode of "Tap Vs." where I do NASCAR against Earnhardt JR.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom