PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]
THIS THREAD IS JUST TO START US OFF. BOOST WILL STILL RUN AND BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE "SEASONS" (TEAMS/RULES & REGULATIONS/INFO)
[/font]
Thanks for making the thread, gives me time to make the Official Gran Turismo 5 one.

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]
THIS THREAD IS JUST TO START US OFF. BOOST WILL STILL RUN AND BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE "SEASONS" (TEAMS/RULES & REGULATIONS/INFO)
[/font]
Thanks for making the thread, gives me time to make the Official Gran Turismo 5 one.

By the looks of it....IMO MW2> Black Ops.

MW2 would be perfect if there was no noob tube, commando, one man army, RPGs, and shotguns that kill you from across the map.

By the looks of it....IMO MW2> Black Ops.

MW2 would be perfect if there was no noob tube, commando, one man army, RPGs, and shotguns that kill you from across the map.

Well here u go Chris

New gameplay video:
It's straight. Rental status. Not a fan of TreyArc or whateva there name is. I passed on World at War.

I see they are using green dots now a la Battlefield: Bad Company.

Well here u go Chris

New gameplay video:
It's straight. Rental status. Not a fan of TreyArc or whateva there name is. I passed on World at War.

game looks legit to me...my only gripe is not being able to have my shotgun as my secondary...I dont give a !$+% about a pistol...joints are for !$+% boys

game looks legit to me...my only gripe is not being able to have my shotgun as my secondary...I dont give a !$+% about a pistol...joints are for !$+% boys

No prob Mike..
Keef -  
laugh.gif

I sorta was like 
grin.gif
 wen they made shotguns primaries... but now that i think of it , im cool with it.
smokin.gif

Playing MoH sorta gets u ready for Black Ops , just cause ur secondary is a handgun ... always.. !#%# be saving my %%@ sometimes... But they have pretty decent damage in MoH.. so hopefully CoD makes them have similar damage and not $%%$! pistols
grin.gif
 And Shottys are primarys so itll be a easy transition wen BOs comes out.. 

Agreed.

Sniping looks like a +##@@ this game... heard it has $$#*$! hit registration like sniping on WaW (i personally wouldnt know tho cuz i never played WaW)

No prob Mike..
Keef -  
laugh.gif

I sorta was like 
grin.gif
 wen they made shotguns primaries... but now that i think of it , im cool with it.
smokin.gif

Playing MoH sorta gets u ready for Black Ops , just cause ur secondary is a handgun ... always.. !#%# be saving my %%@ sometimes... But they have pretty decent damage in MoH.. so hopefully CoD makes them have similar damage and not $%%$! pistols
grin.gif
 And Shottys are primarys so itll be a easy transition wen BOs comes out.. 

Agreed.

Sniping looks like a +##@@ this game... heard it has $$#*$! hit registration like sniping on WaW (i personally wouldnt know tho cuz i never played WaW)

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Yes, and, no. You have full control over customizing your optic sights. Color of dot, type of dot, etc. So yours can be whatever you want and are willing to pay CP for.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Yes, and, no. You have full control over customizing your optic sights. Color of dot, type of dot, etc. So yours can be whatever you want and are willing to pay CP for.

I honestly cant wait im tired of mw2 and the commando users, noob tubers, shotguns killing u from across the map, etc. Ima try to cop early like I did mw2, if anyone knows any places in Miami selling early pm me lol

I honestly cant wait im tired of mw2 and the commando users, noob tubers, shotguns killing u from across the map, etc. Ima try to cop early like I did mw2, if anyone knows any places in Miami selling early pm me lol

TapTap,

What hauppage do you use to record? I'm thinking about getting one to bless the world with my shotgun videos when BO drops.
laugh.gif

TapTap,

What hauppage do you use to record? I'm thinking about getting one to bless the world with my shotgun videos when BO drops.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom