PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Yo......we should all create different SN`s for black ops.

NTpacmagic2002

or NTKNOWS-your screen name.

Not those exactly.....but something of that nature.

my dude pac we should just leave it as NT in our Clan tags
laugh.gif

but yall sleeping on those pistols tho akimbo Desert Eagles in MW2 was Crack SP/Steady Aim
dude falling in 2 shots, plus the akimbo M9's were a snipers best friends

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Yo......we should all create different SN`s for black ops.

NTpacmagic2002

or NTKNOWS-your screen name.

Not those exactly.....but something of that nature.

my dude pac we should just leave it as NT in our Clan tags
laugh.gif

but yall sleeping on those pistols tho akimbo Desert Eagles in MW2 was Crack SP/Steady Aim
dude falling in 2 shots, plus the akimbo M9's were a snipers best friends

Lunchy;58364 wrote:
Motion sensors are able to detect enemies through different floors... If you put it on the top floor of a 3 story building you'll be able to see people coming in from the 1st and 2nd floor.

You only get one claymore per life (scavenger dosnt refil equipments). The red laser lines are harder to see and they explode almost instantly..no more running through claymores with lightweight.

You get 2 c4's. You also don't throw them like a girl anymore..you could get some distance without having to look all the way up as you throw.

I'm sure you guys know this but I'll say it anyway..all equipment (I.e. Claymores, motion sensors, c4, radar jammers, camera spikes) are able to be picked up and placed somewhere else.

There was a bug in the beta that prevented motion sensors to be seen through walls using hacker..making it hard to know if someone was camping. I hope that gets fixed

Lunchy;58524 wrote:
RPGs shoot straight now.. No more random flight path

Specter was my fav gun. It's The equivalent of the p90 from cod 4 ( the only smg with a 45 mag size w/ extended mags equipped ) this is the gun I see getting frowned upon for being overpowered.

The classified pistol is the only one that has an attachment that makes it full auto

The classified assault rifle (I think it's called g11) is a better version of the m16... Faster fire rate, little recoil, bigger clip. To me it seemed like it had a tighter spread while hipfiring but I'm not exactly sure. Only 2 attachments available... Both scopes

You could add grip to most if not all smg's.. I think the only smg that didn't have an extended mags option was the mpl.

Each perk needs 3 challenges to complete before your able to purchase the pro version ( I.e. Marathon - 15 flag captures. Ninja - 10 or 15 bomb plants in snd)

Lunchy;57752 wrote:
... Lightweight pro - no fall damage
Steady aim pro - faster aim after sprint
Warlord pro- extra starting grenade and secondary grenade (ei. 2 Semtex and 3 flash)
Marathon pro - unlimited sprint
Ghost pro - same as mw2
Second chance pro - able to be revived by any teammate. Teammates don't require to have second chance (I never got the pro but I was able to pick someone up that did)
Hacker pro - also invisible to motion sensors

Those are the pros in the beta, it could still be changed tho

zsomle77;54670 wrote:
SOURCE :

14 maps at first
ARRAY - Snow cowered map,good for sniping
CRACKED - Town ruins
CRISIS - Cuban jungle
FIRING RANGE - Military practice facility
GRID - Russian power grid
HANOI - Prison camp
HAVANA - City streets
JUNGLE - Jungle warfare,vertical gameplay
LAUNCH - Huge rocket silo
NUKETOWN - Nuke testing are
RADIATION - Nuclear plant
SUMMIT - Snowy mountains,research facility
VILLA - Cuban estate
WMD - Old soviet base

Game modes+settings are pretty much the same as in previous games,with the exception that you can set custom score for kills,headshots,etc.,and you can add bots to the game

Jonjey;54980 wrote:
New info, hardened pro = Extra bullet damage to vehicles (ie stopping power pro) AND less flinch when getting shot (ie when you're shooting and someone's shooting you and your gun flies up a little and screws you over)
found it in the new inside xbox video so it's very much legit and very much confirmed
smile.gif

toofloated;60002 wrote:
NO QUICKSCOPING IN BLACK OPS!!!!! Is it just me or did this game just get that much more awesome, loathed quickscoping, cant wait till BLACK OPS WOOHOO

I think you can quick scope but it will be harder

Oreopatch;59641 wrote:
When you first sight-in, your sights won't be perfectly center. You'll have to take a moment to adjust (like a real sniper).
(Josh Olin's Twitter)

Finally they did this, It amaized me how IW made it so that the sights are PERFECTLY centered when zooming in with a sniper the exact moment (Don't say it isnt, because for the initial moment it zooms in, its always perfectly center, the SWAY is what makes it look like it isnt)

Blackops, I LOVE YOU.

Alex Under Fire;59244 wrote:
Call Of Duty: Black Ops' online director Dan Bunting has told NowGamer that the exploitation of glitches to boost XP has "diminished the reputation of the franchise in a lot of people's eyes."

Bunting insists, however, that anti-cheating measures in Call Of Duty: Black Ops will be the most strict they have ever been.
“Cheating won't pay. It'll just bring down the ban hammer

Lunchy;58364 wrote:
Motion sensors are able to detect enemies through different floors... If you put it on the top floor of a 3 story building you'll be able to see people coming in from the 1st and 2nd floor.

You only get one claymore per life (scavenger dosnt refil equipments). The red laser lines are harder to see and they explode almost instantly..no more running through claymores with lightweight.

You get 2 c4's. You also don't throw them like a girl anymore..you could get some distance without having to look all the way up as you throw.

I'm sure you guys know this but I'll say it anyway..all equipment (I.e. Claymores, motion sensors, c4, radar jammers, camera spikes) are able to be picked up and placed somewhere else.

There was a bug in the beta that prevented motion sensors to be seen through walls using hacker..making it hard to know if someone was camping. I hope that gets fixed

Lunchy;58524 wrote:

Specter was my fav gun. It's The equivalent of the p90 from cod 4 ( the only smg with a 45 mag size w/ extended mags equipped ) this is the gun I see getting frowned upon for being overpowered.

The classified pistol is the only one that has an attachment that makes it full auto

The classified assault rifle (I think it's called g11) is a better version of the m16... Faster fire rate, little recoil, bigger clip. To me it seemed like it had a tighter spread while hipfiring but I'm not exactly sure. Only 2 attachments available... Both scopes

You could add grip to most if not all smg's.. I think the only smg that didn't have an extended mags option was the mpl.

Each perk needs 3 challenges to complete before your able to purchase the pro version ( I.e. Marathon - 15 flag captures. Ninja - 10 or 15 bomb plants in snd)

Lunchy;57752 wrote:
... Lightweight pro - no fall damage
Steady aim pro - faster aim after sprint
Warlord pro- extra starting grenade and secondary grenade (ei. 2 Semtex and 3 flash)
Marathon pro - unlimited sprint
Ghost pro - same as mw2
Second chance pro - able to be revived by any teammate. Teammates don't require to have second chance (I never got the pro but I was able to pick someone up that did)
Hacker pro - also invisible to motion sensors

Those are the pros in the beta, it could still be changed tho

zsomle77;54670 wrote:
SOURCE :

14 maps at first
ARRAY - Snow cowered map,good for sniping
CRACKED - Town ruins
CRISIS - Cuban jungle
FIRING RANGE - Military practice facility
GRID - Russian power grid
HANOI - Prison camp
HAVANA - City streets
JUNGLE - Jungle warfare,vertical gameplay
LAUNCH - Huge rocket silo
NUKETOWN - Nuke testing are
RADIATION - Nuclear plant
SUMMIT - Snowy mountains,research facility
VILLA - Cuban estate
WMD - Old soviet base

Game modes+settings are pretty much the same as in previous games,with the exception that you can set custom score for kills,headshots,etc.,and you can add bots to the game

Jonjey;54980 wrote:
New info, hardened pro = Extra bullet damage to vehicles (ie stopping power pro) AND less flinch when getting shot (ie when you're shooting and someone's shooting you and your gun flies up a little and screws you over)
found it in the new inside xbox video so it's very much legit and very much confirmed
smile.gif

toofloated;60002 wrote:
NO QUICKSCOPING IN BLACK OPS!!!!! Is it just me or did this game just get that much more awesome, loathed quickscoping, cant wait till BLACK OPS WOOHOO

I think you can quick scope but it will be harder

Oreopatch;59641 wrote:
When you first sight-in, your sights won't be perfectly center. You'll have to take a moment to adjust (like a real sniper).
(Josh Olin's Twitter)

Finally they did this, It amaized me how IW made it so that the sights are PERFECTLY centered when zooming in with a sniper the exact moment (Don't say it isnt, because for the initial moment it zooms in, its always perfectly center, the SWAY is what makes it look like it isnt)

Blackops, I LOVE YOU.

Alex Under Fire;59244 wrote:
Call Of Duty: Black Ops' online director Dan Bunting has told NowGamer that the exploitation of glitches to boost XP has "diminished the reputation of the franchise in a lot of people's eyes."

Bunting insists, however, that anti-cheating measures in Call Of Duty: Black Ops will be the most strict they have ever been.
“Cheating won't pay. It'll just bring down the ban hammer

indifferent.gif
grin.gif
tired.gif
sick.gif

Use the damn at4 if you can't hit anybody with the rpg at a long distance.  The random flight paths was what made the rpg fun and different from the grenade launchers and couldn't be classified as a "noobtube."

And the boosting ++*+, those $%$++$ are not gonna monitor anything.
laugh.gif

I read an article or watched in a video somewhere that you can report $%$++$ that use tactical insertions (yes, it's back in black ops) for boosting.  Yeah, that's not gonna work.  There's probably gonna be a flood of both actual and false reports that treyarch employees are never gonna tend to.  I can see it now, random $%$++$ are gonna report me for abusing the tact insertion when I won't even have it equipped.
laugh.gif

And this is where I read / see what weapons and ++*+ are gonna be in black ops for some of you that want to see. - Black Ops 24/7

indifferent.gif
grin.gif
tired.gif
sick.gif

Use the damn at4 if you can't hit anybody with the rpg at a long distance.  The random flight paths was what made the rpg fun and different from the grenade launchers and couldn't be classified as a "noobtube."

And the boosting ++*+, those $%$++$ are not gonna monitor anything.
laugh.gif

I read an article or watched in a video somewhere that you can report $%$++$ that use tactical insertions (yes, it's back in black ops) for boosting.  Yeah, that's not gonna work.  There's probably gonna be a flood of both actual and false reports that treyarch employees are never gonna tend to.  I can see it now, random $%$++$ are gonna report me for abusing the tact insertion when I won't even have it equipped.
laugh.gif

And this is where I read / see what weapons and ++*+ are gonna be in black ops for some of you that want to see. - Black Ops 24/7

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Originally Posted by derrty6232

"Shotguns suck like they did in cod4."
laugh.gif

shotguns weren't that bad in cod4. I didn't like the fact that I had to shoot people twice at close range sometimes
laugh.gif

That's not what I meant at all. 

I loved the shotgun in cod4.  I just stopped reading that dudes comments on blackops right after that comment.

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Originally Posted by derrty6232

"Shotguns suck like they did in cod4."
laugh.gif

shotguns weren't that bad in cod4. I didn't like the fact that I had to shoot people twice at close range sometimes
laugh.gif

That's not what I meant at all. 

I loved the shotgun in cod4.  I just stopped reading that dudes comments on blackops right after that comment.

I'm looking through the shotguns and I dont see one automatic shotgun
indifferent.gif

edit: there is a classified shotgun..prays for auto shotty

heavyc31190;43477 wrote:
To unlock the classfied guns you have to buy all the ones of that category such as all assault rifles for the G-11. Theres a rumor the that MPL and OTs-02 are the same gun, this is also supported when one of the game developers said their favorite gun in black ops was the MP40, so were not sure yet.

I'm looking through the shotguns and I dont see one automatic shotgun
indifferent.gif

edit: there is a classified shotgun..prays for auto shotty

heavyc31190;43477 wrote:
To unlock the classfied guns you have to buy all the ones of that category such as all assault rifles for the G-11. Theres a rumor the that MPL and OTs-02 are the same gun, this is also supported when one of the game developers said their favorite gun in black ops was the MP40, so were not sure yet.

This will be in the game.� Semi? Fully Auto?� I don't know what the difference is. It aint pump, so it's an auto shotgun to me. 
laugh.gif

This will be in the game.� Semi? Fully Auto?� I don't know what the difference is. It aint pump, so it's an auto shotgun to me. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom