PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

I say we ban everything except your main weapon and the knife. No perks, killstreaks, no attachments, and no side arm.

Originally Posted by Spaghetti89

I say we ban everything except your main weapon and the knife. No perks, killstreaks, no attachments, and no side arm.

laugh.gif

"not sure if serious"

This is why I said we should throw in objective matches, but everyone kept saying "it's harder to camp in this game" and now you guys are crying about it
roll.gif

Allow all match types or shut the hell up about camping in TDM.

Only way to fix this is to make it Barebones Pure TDM or allow Objective matches.

You can ban all the stuff you guys want but as long as there are no objectives than nothings gonna stop someone from sitting in a corner.

This is why I said we should throw in objective matches, but everyone kept saying "it's harder to camp in this game" and now you guys are crying about it
roll.gif

Allow all match types or shut the hell up about camping in TDM.

Only way to fix this is to make it Barebones Pure TDM or allow Objective matches.

You can ban all the stuff you guys want but as long as there are no objectives than nothings gonna stop someone from sitting in a corner.

It is harder to camp in this game, this is actually the first time since i've been playing this game where the spawns never switched..

I didnt say anything about banning motion sensors/equipment.. Just re-allowing r/c cars to counter them

WEEK 2 GAME
TEAM 2 VS TEAM 4
TIME - 8PMPST / 11PMEST
DATE - PUT DOWN WHAT DAYS YOU ARE AVAILABLE DURING THE ABOVE SUGGESTED TIME
MAP - TBA

Team 2
soulfulb -
June -
Supreme -
Disagea -
Noskey -
Jrp44 -
Therickstah -

Team 4
Donut1908 -
Burrack_Obama - [color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]Tu, We, Th, Su[/color]
xTig_ol_Bitties -
0_Bad_Religion_0 -
Bigbobbs87 -
Dianwei47 -
Daema -

It is harder to camp in this game, this is actually the first time since i've been playing this game where the spawns never switched..

I didnt say anything about banning motion sensors/equipment.. Just re-allowing r/c cars to counter them

WEEK 2 GAME
TEAM 2 VS TEAM 4
TIME - 8PMPST / 11PMEST
MAP - TBA

Team 2
soulfulb -
June -
Supreme -
Disagea -
Noskey -
Jrp44 -
Therickstah -

Team 4
Donut1908 -
xTig_ol_Bitties -
0_Bad_Religion_0 -
Bigbobbs87 -
Dianwei47 -
Daema -

WEEK 2 GAME
TEAM 4 VS TEAM 6
TIME - 8PMPST / 11PMEST
MAP - TBA

Team 4
Donut1908 -
xTig_ol_Bitties -
0_Bad_Religion_0 -
Bigbobbs87 -
Dianwei47 -
Daema -

Team 6

TJ-88 (Captain)
wbasco23
Infyrno23
Daema
JBG11241
CarolinaFTW
Just_BOB

WEEK 2 GAME
TEAM 4 VS TEAM 6
TIME - 8PMPST / 11PMEST
MAP - TBA

Team 4
Donut1908 -
xTig_ol_Bitties -
0_Bad_Religion_0 -
Bigbobbs87 -
Dianwei47 -
Daema -

Team 6

TJ-88 (Captain)
wbasco23
Infyrno23
Daema
JBG11241
CarolinaFTW
Just_BOB

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

laugh.gif

"not sure if serious"
I dont understand how its so farfetched. A couple of us were debating whether to make all games Barebones Pure. But its w/e to me. Yall can keep it the way it is.
But anyways, Yall can use RC Cars if yall want. I dont really care. I just know i wont be using that GayC Car... Probably until playoffs atleast and thats still iffy

Here we go with this Obj @!#$ again 
eyes.gif
 Yall act like cats still wont sit in their spawn on Dom , Demo, CTF and pick off all the cats going for the Obj so they can get their CG or Dogs. 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

laugh.gif

"not sure if serious"
I dont understand how its so farfetched. A couple of us were debating whether to make all games Barebones Pure. But its w/e to me. Yall can keep it the way it is.
But anyways, Yall can use RC Cars if yall want. I dont really care. I just know i wont be using that GayC Car... Probably until playoffs atleast and thats still iffy

Here we go with this Obj @!#$ again 
eyes.gif
 Yall act like cats still wont sit in their spawn on Dom , Demo, CTF and pick off all the cats going for the Obj so they can get their CG or Dogs. 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by The Dauqs

Originally Posted by LongRange3Ball

Smh @ Team 7. The spawn did not change one time. And y'all say Team 5 is worse?

But Henz that first game 6-17? You better than that bro.
The spawns RARELY change on Havana man, if you play that map long enough, you should know that.

BS. This is TDM we are talking about. The only time a spawn doesn't change is when somebody is camping. Especially on Havana.

Really now? Like 95% of the matches I've played on Havana have resulted in the other team spawning in that corner with the anti-air cannons with my team surrounding them. Unless someone physically gets to that area and stands for some time, the other team won't spawn on the bus end.

Usually it switches spawns when someones chopper gunner starts spawn killing and then it switches.

In our game, since nobody could get there, the other team kept spawning while we surrounded that area. It's not like we sat at the bus to prevent spawn switching now. Blame Treyarch for the poor map design (cause there is only one way to that end of the map, unlike the other maps where there's a back door) for the lack of spawn switching.

If you disagree, then to each their own. I have nothing further to say.

Originally Posted by derrty6232

WEEK 2 GAME
TEAM 2 VS TEAM 4
TIME - 8PMPST / 11PMEST
MAP - TBA

Team 2
soulfulb -
June -
Supreme -
Disagea -
Noskey - Tomorrow(Mon), Fri - Sun. MAYBE Tu/Th if my Bio class gets out early enough. Not likely though.
Jrp44 -
Therickstah -

Team 4
Donut1908 -
xTig_ol_Bitties -
0_Bad_Religion_0 -
Bigbobbs87 -
Dianwei47 -
Daema -

Originally Posted by derrty6232

WEEK 2 GAME
TEAM 2 VS TEAM 4
TIME - 8PMPST / 11PMEST
MAP - TBA

Team 2
soulfulb -
June -
Supreme -
Disagea -
Noskey - Tomorrow(Mon), Fri - Sun. MAYBE Tu/Th if my Bio class gets out early enough. Not likely though.
Jrp44 -
Therickstah -

Team 4
Donut1908 -
xTig_ol_Bitties -
0_Bad_Religion_0 -
Bigbobbs87 -
Dianwei47 -
Daema -

Originally Posted by LongRange3Ball

Smh @ Team 7. The spawn did not change one time. And y'all say Team 5 is worse?

But Henz that first game 6-17? You better than that bro.
The spawns RARELY change on Havana man, if you play that map long enough, you should know that.

BS. This is TDM we are talking about. The only time a spawn doesn't change is when somebody is camping. Especially on Havana.

Really now? Like 95% of the matches I've played on Havana have resulted in the other team spawning in that corner with the anti-air cannons with my team surrounding them. Unless someone physically gets to that area and stands for some time, the other team won't spawn on the bus end.

Usually it switches spawns when someones chopper gunner starts spawn killing and then it switches.

In our game, since nobody could get there, the other team kept spawning while we surrounded that area. It's not like we sat at the bus to prevent spawn switching now. Blame Treyarch for the poor map design (cause there is only one way to that end of the map, unlike the other maps where there's a back door) for the lack of spawn switching.

If you disagree, then to each their own. I have nothing further to say.

Back
Top Bottom