PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by MJair

SUNDAY JANUARY 23rd @ 8:30 PM PST 11:30 PM EST

Team 8
DecembersOwn21
J-Cuzzo
TooMuchSour
DjWes1er
Heist25
Kelkokk
Pootaing

Team 5
BayAreaBully510 -
TapTapPull -
Ning -
x-RiotMaker-x - 
pacmagic2002 -
Rob-VA -
JPTHE3 -
Game of the week right here.
Def gonna spectate this. 

Give it a rest. We're not switching to Obj games during the Reg Season. Playoffs is the only time that matters right? Those game modes are gonna be available then right? Ok then. 

Give it a rest. We're not switching to Obj games during the Reg Season. Playoffs is the only time that matters right? Those game modes are gonna be available then right? Ok then. 

Originally Posted by pootaing

Damn henz, keef @#%$$$ up on your scouting report

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Keef100Laflare

You can camp in objective matches and have a higher chance of losing than if you camp in a TDM match clown. Like I said we didn't have a camping problem during the playoffs last season and everyone even said the playoffs had the best games.

naw you just a damn clown period.....You're not getting objective games in the regular season....so stop suggesting is bayareDOUCHEwipe
Typical 5 year old response
grin.gif

You can camp in objective matches and have a higher chance of losing than if you camp in a TDM match clown. Like I said we didn't have a camping problem during the playoffs last season and everyone even said the playoffs had the best games.

naw you just a damn clown period.....You're not getting objective games in the regular season....so stop suggesting is bayareDOUCHEwipe
grin.gif

SUNDAY JANUARY 23rd @ 8 PM PST 11 PM EST

Team 3
just_reason [color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]- [/color]
IlloQuint -
VintageSole -
Arsnal23 -
ljlukelj -
zero23 -
TJ-Detweiler -

Team 5
BayAreaBully510 - YES
TapTapPull -
Ning - YES
x-RiotMaker-x - YES
pacmagic2002 -
Rob-VA -
JPTHE3 -

Team 8
DecembersOwn21
J-Cuzzo
TooMuchSour
DjWes1er
Heist25
Kelkokk
Pootaing

Team 5
BayAreaBully510 - YES
TapTapPull -
Ning - YES
x-RiotMaker-x - YES
pacmagic2002 -
Rob-VA -
JPTHE3 -

SUNDAY JANUARY 23rd @ 8 PM PST 11 PM EST

Team 3
just_reason [color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]- [/color]
IlloQuint -
VintageSole -
Arsnal23 -
ljlukelj -
zero23 -
TJ-Detweiler -

Team 5
BayAreaBully510 - YES
TapTapPull -
Ning - YES
x-RiotMaker-x - YES
pacmagic2002 -
Rob-VA -
JPTHE3 -

Team 8
DecembersOwn21
J-Cuzzo
TooMuchSour
DjWes1er
Heist25
Kelkokk
Pootaing

Team 5
BayAreaBully510 - YES
TapTapPull -
Ning - YES
x-RiotMaker-x - YES
pacmagic2002 -
Rob-VA -
JPTHE3 -

grin.gif

typical clown bum response
grin.gif

grin.gif

typical clown bum response
grin.gif

Originally Posted by LongRange3Ball

Originally Posted by The Dauqs

Smh @ Team 7. The spawn did not change one time. And y'all say Team 5 is worse?

But Henz that first game 6-17? You better than that bro.
The spawns RARELY change on Havana man, if you play that map long enough, you should know that.

BS. This is TDM we are talking about. The only time a spawn doesn't change is when somebody is camping. Especially on Havana.

Really now? Like 95% of the matches I've played on Havana have resulted in the other team spawning in that corner with the anti-air cannons with my team surrounding them. Unless someone physically gets to that area and stands for some time, the other team won't spawn on the bus end.

Usually it switches spawns when someones chopper gunner starts spawn killing and then it switches.

In our game, since nobody could get there, the other team kept spawning while we surrounded that area. It's not like we sat at the bus to prevent spawn switching now. Blame Treyarch for the poor map design (cause there is only one way to that end of the map, unlike the other maps where there's a back door) for the lack of spawn switching.

If you disagree, then to each their own. I have nothing further to say.

<You do know I spectated your matches right? Dhuang sniped from the bus side the WHOLE game damn near. If he is alive the longest, whoever dies on your team spawns near/on him. You do understand that right? I can break down the spawning on this game, but l won't waste my typing up a how to guide. All in in all, spawns switch on TDM. When they don't there is a reason why. CAMPING...AnyThing went to work with that spas though on Cracked.

Smh @ Team 7. The spawn did not change one time. And y'all say Team 5 is worse?

But Henz that first game 6-17? You better than that bro.
The spawns RARELY change on Havana man, if you play that map long enough, you should know that.

BS. This is TDM we are talking about. The only time a spawn doesn't change is when somebody is camping. Especially on Havana.

Really now? Like 95% of the matches I've played on Havana have resulted in the other team spawning in that corner with the anti-air cannons with my team surrounding them. Unless someone physically gets to that area and stands for some time, the other team won't spawn on the bus end.

Usually it switches spawns when someones chopper gunner starts spawn killing and then it switches.

In our game, since nobody could get there, the other team kept spawning while we surrounded that area. It's not like we sat at the bus to prevent spawn switching now. Blame Treyarch for the poor map design (cause there is only one way to that end of the map, unlike the other maps where there's a back door) for the lack of spawn switching.

If you disagree, then to each their own. I have nothing further to say.

<You do know I spectated your matches right? Dhuang sniped from the bus side the WHOLE game damn near. If he is alive the longest, whoever dies on your team spawns near/on him. You do understand that right? I can break down the spawning on this game, but l won't waste my typing up a how to guide. All in in all, spawns switch on TDM. When they don't there is a reason why. CAMPING...AnyThing went to work with that spas though on Cracked.

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

WEEK 2 GAME

TEAM 4 VS TEAM 6
TIME - 8PMPST / 11PMEST
DATE - PUT DOWN WHAT DAYS YOU ARE AVAILABLE DURING THE ABOVE SUGGESTED TIME
MAP - TBA

Team 4
Donut1908 - whenever wanna run this one on sun
Burrack_Obama - [color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]Tu, We, Th, Su[/color]
xTig_ol_Bitties -
0_Bad_Religion_0 -
Bigbobbs87 -
Dianwei47 - M-Su
Daema -

Team 6

TJ-88 (Captain)- Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
wbasco23
Infyrno23
JBG11241
Nintendawg
Just_BOB
Player to be named

Week 2 Roster moves. Daema was traded for Nintendawg. Welcome to the team Nintendawg.

Also CarolinaFTW was put on waivers and we will be have tryouts for players who K/D ratio are between 1.20-1.40. Hit up my inbox or post your app here.

RC cars should be allowed but no nubetubes.

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

WEEK 2 GAME

TEAM 4 VS TEAM 6
TIME - 8PMPST / 11PMEST
DATE - PUT DOWN WHAT DAYS YOU ARE AVAILABLE DURING THE ABOVE SUGGESTED TIME
MAP - TBA

Team 4
Donut1908 - whenever wanna run this one on sun
Burrack_Obama - [color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]Tu, We, Th, Su[/color]
xTig_ol_Bitties -
0_Bad_Religion_0 -
Bigbobbs87 -
Dianwei47 - M-Su
Daema -

Team 6

TJ-88 (Captain)- Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
wbasco23
Infyrno23
JBG11241
Nintendawg
Just_BOB
Player to be named

Week 2 Roster moves. Daema was traded for Nintendawg. Welcome to the team Nintendawg.

Also CarolinaFTW was put on waivers and we will be have tryouts for players who K/D ratio are between 1.20-1.40. Hit up my inbox or post your app here.

RC cars should be allowed but no nubetubes.

Back
Top Bottom