PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Anybody down for some MW2? Im on right now, looking to start a party and a quick win streak...
EDIT: NVM, every game I entered so far has been been hacked 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by ljlukelj

Keith you might as well be a counselor at banned camp

He owns the camp.

And Boost you better have a hacked patch or hope someone in your party gets host and has one. Every game on there is hacked now.

Wow, hackers have destroyed MW2, it's not playable in any shape or form. I cant even pause and quit, a menu pops up and says "@%$*@" 
tired.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
took boost all but 10mins. to rage

I'm gonna turn it on later ( if I can find it ) to see all the foolishness

3ARC will not banned everyone for the unlock all for the fact over 400,000 ppl have done the glitch and second it was faulty game making that did it not modding. So if you get banned its proble because of something else. if any of your friends get banned they prob boosted or something like that.Theres a chance some ppl who have been banned before will because 3arc may watch them. The only way I know of seeing if 3arc is watching you or if your banned is 1. Sign in click on BO multiplayer menu 2. Go to options hit the back button and there should be codes 3. Look at connectivity letters if your being watched or your banned it will be out of order like A.B.C.H.D.E.H.F or mixed up, but if it's in order such as A.B.C.D.E.F.G.H.I.J dont remember how far it goes but if its normal in order your fine NOT being watched. 3arc might banned a few ppl but they can't handle 400,000 maybe 500,000 ppl now an growing eventually it will be everyone. Another reason they can't is Glitcher Users who go out of their way to exploit the game to grief other players. An example would be going outside of the maps clearly defined playable boundary. You Tube

Team 4 vs Team 2
Thurs, Jan 20th, 2011
8:15 pm Pst / 11:15 pm Est
Map - Villa

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Team 2
soulfulb-yes
June - [/font][font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]yes[/font]
[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Supreme - [/font][font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]yes[/font]
[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Disagea -
Noskey - Probable Doubtful
Jrp44 - [/font][font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]yes[/font]
[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Therickstah[/font] - Probable

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Team 4
Donut1908 - Yes
Burrack_Obama - [/font][font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Yes[/font]
[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]xTig_ol_Bitties - [/font][font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Yes[/font]
[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]0_Bad_Religion_0 - [/font][font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Yes[/font]
[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Bigbobbs87 - [/font][font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Yes[/font]
[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Dianwei47 - [/font][font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Yes[/font]
[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Daema[/font] - Doubtful

imma definitly try it but that !@#$ seems like its too much work
im prestiging in a couple of days anyways so they need to find me in a week

vintage you gon be on tonite to walk us thru it?

also RKO i see you on your move but dont worry i wont tell everybody whats wrong with it

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

You all that worried about the color of your guns? 
laugh.gif

Wooowwww. 
I can't lie, it looks tough as hell
laugh.gif
.  I was stuck with this face
eek.gif
after picking one up
laugh.gif

You won't get banned. I did the glitch for the colored clan tags, they just put out a patch for it not to work anymore

Back
Top Bottom