PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

If everyone is going to have it now, how is it different from any other camo you can buy? 
To each his own, but it just seems weird to me is all. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lalph Rauren

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Your Welcome Good sir. 
Anyways. 

Game 1 of Sunday

Team 1 vs Team 8
Time - 11:15est/10cst/8:15pst

Date - Sunday, Jan 23rd.

MAP - TBA

Team 1

Queef_A_Hundred (C) - 

Henz0

Clear_View

Prodigy

TruBlu

Swel

VdaHustla

Team 8

Decembersown21 (C) - YES

JCuzzo -

Wes1er -

Pootaing - 

Kelkokk - 

Heist - Yes

Sour -YES

Game 2 of Sunday

Team 5 vs Team 8
Time - 11:45est/10:45cst/8:45pst - After Out 1st Game.

Date - Sunday, Jan 23rd.

MAP - TBA

Team 8

Decembersown21 (C) - YES

JCuzzo -

Wes1er -

Pootaing - 

Kelkokk - 

Heist - Yes

Sour - YES

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Team 5
BayAreaBully510
[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)] -
 [color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]YES

TapTapPull - 
Ning - [color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]YES[/color]
x-RiotMaker-x - [color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]YES[/color]
pacmagic2002 - 
Rob-VA - 
JPTHE3 -
[/color]
[/color]

[/color]

I seriously just rage quitted for the 1st time when running with NT dudes
I HAD +*@!*$ DAMN NEAR 11 ASSISTS AND THE GAME WAS ONLY HALF WAY DONE AND I WAS LIKE 5-9. ELEVEN ASSISTS HALF WAY THROUGH THE GAME!!!!!!

I usually dont mind to much when people take my kills, Im usually im like "Cmon man" (especially when im sniping) but that was thee most ridiculous frustrating game ive been with in a NT game. This dude Burrack stole 3 kills in 5secs. !*$# pissed me off. %%%@ that.

People that run with me KNOW that i never rage quit or anything. That was seriously the 1st time ive ever been so mad i quit the game and turned off my system.

Game 1 of Sunday

Team 1 vs Team 8
Time - 11:15est/10cst/8:15pst

Date - Sunday, Jan 23rd.

MAP - TBA

Team 1

Queef_A_Hundred (C) - 

Henz0

Clear_View

Prodigy

TruBlu

Swel

VdaHustla

Team 8

Decembersown21 (C) - [color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]YES[/color]

JCuzzo -[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]YES[/color]

Wes1er -

Pootaing - 

Kelkokk - 

Heist - [color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]YES[/color]

Sour - [color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]YES[/color]

Game 2 of Sunday

Team 5 vs Team 8
Time - 11:45est/10:45cst/8:45pst - After Out 1st Game.

Date - Sunday, Jan 23rd.

MAP - TBA

Team 8

Decembersown21 (C) - [color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]YES

JCuzzo -[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]YES[/color]

Wes1er -

Pootaing - 

Kelkokk - 

Heist - [color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]YES[/color]

Sour - [color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]YES[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]
[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Team 5
BayAreaBully510
[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)] -[/color] [color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]YES[/color]
TapTapPull - 
Ning - [color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]YES[/color]
x-RiotMaker-x - [color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]YES[/color]
pacmagic2002 - 
Rob-VA - 
JPTHE3 -
[/color]

[/color]

ForeverDecember21 wrote:
I seriously just rage quitted for the 1st time when running with NT dudes
I HAD +*@!*$ DAMN NEAR 11 ASSISTS AND THE GAME WAS ONLY HALF WAY DONE AND I WAS LIKE 5-9. ELEVEN ASSISTS HALF WAY THROUGH THE GAME!!!!!!

I usually dont mind to much when people take my kills, Im usually im like "Cmon man" (especially when im sniping) but that was thee most ridiculous frustrating game ive been with in a NT game. This dude Burrack stole 3 kills in 5secs. !*$# pissed me off. %%%@ that.

People that run with me KNOW that i never rage quit or anything. That was seriously the 1st time ive ever been so mad i quit the game and turned off my system.

Think I might have took one
laugh.gif
 my bad, me personally I don't really mind, some dudes bug! It is a catch 22, you can either thank someone because you took out the enemy and they were going to die, or you wax him and the other person gets pissed! I go for the kill... 

Black Ops is trash, MW2 is hacked and Call of Duty 4 get suck at "dowloading game settings". Gran Turismo 5 it is.

roll.gif

I was waiting for you to post in this thread after you rage quitted
roll.gif

As a teammate, I'm shooting whoever I see; I'm not gonna wait for a teammate to finish a gun fight because he could end up getting killed.  Then my teammate would be questioning what I was doing just standing there, not helping.
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
After you left, I got stuck at host migration and my ps3 just froze, so I stopped playing too.

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Team 4 vs Team 6
Sun, Jan 23rd, 2011
8:15 pm Pst / 11:15 pm Est
Map - Crisis

Team 6
TJ-88 -
[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Yes[/font]
wbasco23 -
Infyrno23 -
JBG11241 -
[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Yes[/font]
Nintendawg -
Just_BOB - 
JMD619 - Yes

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Team 4
Donut1908 - Yes
Burrack_Obama - [/font]
[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]xTig_ol_Bitties - [/font][font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Yes[/font]
[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]0_Bad_Religion_0 - [/font][font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Yes[/font]
[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Bigbobbs87 - [/font][font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Yes[/font]
[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Dianwei57 - [/font][font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Yes[/font]
[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Daema82[/font] - [font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Yes[/font]

[size=+0][font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font][/size]

Same here Burrack, I hate when I'm shooting at someone and they manage to kill me but I see a teammate right behind me in the killcam
laugh.gif

Man, bump all that cause, Son... I HAD HENZ0 NUMBERS BY HALF TIME!!!!! BY #%!!#$ HALF TIME!!!!!!!!!!! 

@%!* was ridiculous. 

Like i said i know it comes with the territory when i run with you guys, and never make a HUGE fuss out of it like Keef would but .... man, that was O #%!!#$ D... 

I snipe all the time and drop dudes into second chance and get that kill stolen from me regularly (which is brutal btw) but man tonight..... 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 Never have i seen such a thing. 

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

WEEK 2 GAME 1 - CRISIS

TEAM 7 VS TEAM 6
TIME - 8PMPST / 11PMEST
DATE - PUT DOWN WHAT DAYS YOU ARE AVAILABLE DURING THE ABOVE SUGGESTED TIME
MAP - CRISIS

[size=+0][font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Team 7
IHeartBoost (Captain)
ANYThing718
Dhuang
BSGOAN
Battousia
J-thagreat yea, whenever as long as football aint on.
Milkysmooth[/font][/size]
[size=+0]
Team 6

TJ-88 [/size][size=+0][font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif](Captain)[/font][/size][size=+0]
wbasco23 [/size][size=+0]any day this week[/size]
[size=+0]Infyrno23
JBG11241
Nintendawg
Just_BOB[/size][size=+0][/size]
Player to be named

the annoying thing about this glitch is the amount of people who received all the pro perks doing it.

all are just running marathon ghost slight of hand pro and you're just a Lv20
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom