PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

SUNDAY JANUARY 23rd @ 8:30 PM PST 11:30 PM EST

Team 3

just_reason - 

IlloQuint - 

VintageSole - 

Arsnal23 - 

ljlukelj - YES

zero23 - Yes

TJ-Detweiler- Yes

Team 7

IHeartBoost (Captain)

ANYThing718

Dhuang

BSGOAN

Battousia

J-TheGreat

Milkysmooth

Originally Posted by ljlukelj

SUNDAY JANUARY 23rd @ 8:30 PM PST 11:30 PM EST

Team 3

just_reason - yes 

IlloQuint - 

VintageSole - 

Arsnal23 - 

ljlukelj - YES

zero23 - Yes

TJ-Detweiler- Yes

Team 7

IHeartBoost (Captain)

ANYThing718

Dhuang

BSGOAN

Battousia

J-TheGreat

Milkysmooth

Yes to the other game also. I'm going to be on all night..

Originally Posted by henz0

I'll vouch for that move.. I saw bayarea announce he was picking up JP for dflex.

Yo Chris or one of yall, invite me to that lobby I wanna see that game
Alright.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

I don't know what a IlloQuint is but I'm good for Sunday night.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

*Shrugs* 
Boost? 
nerd.gif

Well.. If i didnt have a chance to pick dude up in the beginning (not that i want him now) but no else should be able either. Just saying.

So you want JP to not even be able to play because you couldn't pick him up?
laugh.gif
Its nobody's call but JP's and I've already spoke to him and he's interested in playing on my team.Right after the draft JP and Poot both announced that they did want to play and added themselves to the FA list when they found out y'all removed them.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by michael g

Team 7 has a match tonight? If so, I won't be able to make it...
Well damn.
Anything

Battousai

Duang

JTheGreat

Bsgoan

? Tonight
no, i don't think i will be able to make it sunday either.. sorry.

[h1]
[h1]Report: Modern Warfare 3 Coming This November[/h1][h2]Activision calls in reinforcements.[/h2][h2]January 20, 2011 January 20, 2011 January 20, 2011[/h2]

Share3

by Jim Reilly

The third game in the Modern Warfare series is coming this year, according to a new report from the Los Angeles Times. 

Citing unnamed sources, the LA Times says Activision has recruited Sledgehammer Games, the studio currently working on another unannounced Call of Duty title, and Raven Software (Singularity) to help finish development of Modern Warfare 3 for release this November. 

The report states both Sledgehammer and Infinity Ward are equally completing the single-player portion of the game, while Raven is working on its online multiplayer features. 

Due to the developer collaboration, sources said the Call of Duty spin-off project in development at Sledgehammer, rumored to be set in the future, has now been put on hold. 

Since Infinity Ward executives Jason West and Vince Zampella were fired from the studio in March, more than 35 employees have left the studio. Activision said recently it has received over 5,000 applicants to fill the vacancies. 

The publisher has not publicly announced what Call of Duty title would be released this year, but did confirm a new game would be arriving in the back half of 2011. 

When asked about the report, an Activision representative said, "There's been much speculation recently. We look forward to releasing details for the next Call of Duty in the near future."

*From IGN.com
[/h1]

Originally Posted by Proshares

Team 4, what time you guys getting on? I gotta run some games with the SPAS to get used to it
laugh.gif

Uh right before the match.
Some genius planned it for right after Jersey Shore. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

[h1]
[h1]Report: Modern Warfare 3 Coming This November[/h1][h2]Activision calls in reinforcements.[/h2][h2]January 20, 2011 January 20, 2011 January 20, 2011[/h2]

Share3

by Jim Reilly

The third game in the Modern Warfare series is coming this year, according to a new report from the Los Angeles Times. 

Citing unnamed sources, the LA Times says Activision has recruited Sledgehammer Games, the studio currently working on another unannounced Call of Duty title, and Raven Software (Singularity) to help finish development of Modern Warfare 3 for release this November. 

The report states both Sledgehammer and Infinity Ward are equally completing the single-player portion of the game, while Raven is working on its online multiplayer features. 

Due to the developer collaboration, sources said the Call of Duty spin-off project in development at Sledgehammer, rumored to be set in the future, has now been put on hold. 

Since Infinity Ward executives Jason West and Vince Zampella were fired from the studio in March, more than 35 employees have left the studio. Activision said recently it has received over 5,000 applicants to fill the vacancies. 

The publisher has not publicly announced what Call of Duty title would be released this year, but did confirm a new game would be arriving in the back half of 2011. 

When asked about the report, an Activision representative said, "There's been much speculation recently. We look forward to releasing details for the next Call of Duty in the near future."

*From IGN.com
[/h1]
ehh. new people working on the game.. they're gonna have to buy me over inorder for me to get this i'm going to cop just cause of the name.

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Team 4, what time you guys getting on? I gotta run some games with the SPAS to get used to it
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

"Raises Hand" Im the Genius what the !@#$ is a Jersey Shore tho yall watch that junk
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

"Raises Hand" Im the Genius what the !@#$ is a Jersey Shore tho yall watch that junk
laugh.gif

16a5tuo.jpg.gif

Originally Posted by MJair

They've been serious with it everyone season... yall shoulda known
laugh.gif
I guess Decemeber's was aware to not plan it on Thursday nights last season when I was on Chris' team
laugh.gif

And besides, I'm the garbage one that needs the practice
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom