PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by aveezytheBEAST

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
I give this game 3 months tops

Skill-Extra Health? C'mon son

-The Juice

I'm hoping respawn entertainment comes up with a game that's somewhere between call of duty and sci fi fps.  Lol.  

Originally Posted by aveezytheBEAST

im looking forward to the end of this tourny. Im kinda getting bored with black ops. Maybe the new maps will give it a spark but cant wait for kz3, fightnight, and resistance.

pimp.gif
 same here with all 3 of them.

Originally Posted by amel223

I'm hoping respawn entertainment comes up with a game that's somewhere between call of duty and sci fi fps.  Lol.  

This. Not like an "alien" vs human Gears of War type crap, but like human on human with dope futuristic upgrades to existing guns. Dont know what that would be or how they could do it but I'm pretty sure it's probable.

And can we quit with the grab bag of perks, have a mixture of perks from Battlefield and Halo 3

-The Juice

Originally Posted by just reason

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Ghost is overpowered because there is nothing else in the perk tier that is better
hardline was good untill it was restricted to only care packages able to be changed so nobody spams that anymore
flak jacket is nice for dom or demo but the only use in TDM is survival from RC-XD ghost users seem to be more abundance in tdm
Scavenger is a real good perk that is underutilized and alot of people are turned off by the no claymore resupply
lightweight eh if your a rusher or in CTF but even then when i rush i use to pick Ghost over lightweight

if Ghost was in Tier 2 i would use SOH over it if Ghost was in Tier 3 i would pick hacker over it but Ghost/Flak Jacket combo might be in use
that makes the perk wack.. in mw2 and mw i would catch someone with a claymore.. reup and keep killing..

my ultimate set up would be..
primary.. G36c with silencer (MW)
secondary.. any shotty
perk 1.. scavenger pro (mw2)
perk 2.. cold blooded pro (mw2)
perk 3.. extreme conditioning (mw)

but anyway.. team 3 whats good?
When's Team 3's next match?

I've been on the past few nights but no one really on except Illoquent...

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Ghost is overpowered because there is nothing else in the perk tier that is better
hardline was good untill it was restricted to only care packages able to be changed so nobody spams that anymore
flak jacket is nice for dom or demo but the only use in TDM is survival from RC-XD ghost users seem to be more abundance in tdm
Scavenger is a real good perk that is underutilized and alot of people are turned off by the no claymore resupply
lightweight eh if your a rusher or in CTF but even then when i rush i use to pick Ghost over lightweight

if Ghost was in Tier 2 i would use SOH over it if Ghost was in Tier 3 i would pick hacker over it but Ghost/Flak Jacket combo might be in use
that makes the perk wack.. in mw2 and mw i would catch someone with a claymore.. reup and keep killing..

secondary.. any shotty

After that horrible last match, I didnt even feel like playing anymore got pissed off 
laugh.gif

I think were good now, I'm about to buy that px21 in a bit. 

Villa right?

say hello to my M16
pimp.gif

speaking of M16, i was hearing some lobby talk about how if you have slight of hand pro, you can drop dudes with one fire burst?? I always thought if you hit about the waist its always a one burst kill..?

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

secondary.. any shotty

After that horrible last match, I didnt even feel like playing anymore got pissed off 
laugh.gif

I think were good now, I'm about to buy that px21 in a bit. 
laugh.gif
I know what you mean... Been practicing different things so that junk never happens again. You know when our next match is?

ill be on team 6

and killzone beta reviews are not all that...the cons are little to no recoil on guns word to MOH, and bad HIT DETECTION what u guys complain about now...hopefully its fixed

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

team 6 we playin tonight?
YES WE SHALL! If we have a full team that is.
who yall playing tonite cuz its not us?

Boosts' team. Team 7.

and killzone beta reviews are not all that...the cons are little to no recoil on guns word to MOH, and bad HIT DETECTION what u guys complain about now...hopefully its fixed
Flaws, the beta had them. But at least they released a beta for us to report back to them about the issues.

Any one with px21's...

Hooked them up this morning and it seems like whenever the game makes a sound(gun/grenade/speaking before match/etc.) it is VERY static-y. Almost like a blown speaker. I checked my audio settings and everything checks out. Nothing is turned up to the max, so I can't figure %+# is going on...

Any help? 
nerd.gif

Zero 0123 wrote:
laugh.gif
I know what you mean... Been practicing different things so that junk never happens again. You know when our next match is?

Not sure. Our next match is suppose to be against team 5 then team 7 to finish off the week. Ya'll good on a Saturday or should we aim for both on Sunday?

Originally Posted by shoemasta72

Any one with px21's...

Hooked them up this morning and it seems like whenever the game makes a sound(gun/grenade/speaking before match/etc.) it is VERY static-y. Almost like a blown speaker. I checked my audio settings and everything checks out. Nothing is turned up to the max, so I can't figure %+# is going on...

Any help? 
nerd.gif
try to lower some of the in game volume...im still playing with settings for mines gun shots on kill cam sound kind of loud for me and i have the volume on low 

We should play team 4 vs team 6 tonight too, since everybody will be on anyways. Or do yall want to save that for sunday so we have have something to look forward to in BO?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom