PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Am i really the best in here.. i thought there would have been better players in here reppin NT.. thats unfortunate
indifferent.gif

JP's off Dflex is in his spot
freshest dont got the game i thought he was getting it when he said put him on the FA list

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

looks nice, a lot of hip firing in the beginning tho
Killzone 2 is the same way, if you double tap the trigger button to kill someone from close to average distance its a one shot burst kill.

it took some of the killzone players months to figure that out while i was going 132-10
roll.gif

Yeah, I don't know. I never really liked that sci-fi stuff. The crafts/planes/vehicles, the crazy weapons, the suits, etc...

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21
Pretty damn dope.
Killzone 2 was really really good, the only problem is it came out after World at War and right before Modern Warfare 2, just bad timing. I had some other slight problems, but overall the developers stay true to the game, they listen and fixed issue fast. Hopefully Killzone 3 gets the same attention. 

You know what really pisses me off? When they make you join a game mid-session where the score is 7300-3000 and you are on the losing team. It's like they automatically give you the L. This has happened so many times with BO, it's not even funny.

#%%

I like when I'm in a party with 2 or 3 other people and they put us in a game where we're down like 20 kills with 30 to go and we just switch the score around completely
pimp.gif

Killzone looks trash

Back
Top Bottom