PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

You know damn well if this was another captain doing this, there'd be a forced players' strike
laugh.gif

He's trying to win. So he got caught this time, oh well. Gotta admire his determination.
I mean, this would be the third season in a row? I'm just glad it wasn't in a game while playing my team, finally.

laugh.gif
roll.gif

& clearview, I'm gonna be working nights so even the weekdays I cant make unless its in the day but I know most _ is busy during the day.. Saturday is my only free night

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

He's trying to win. So he got caught this time, oh well. Gotta admire his determination.
I mean, this would be the third season in a row? I'm just glad it wasn't in a game while playing my team, finally.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Im saying though. 
Damn Henry.... U and Keef Gone now? RIP to your team.  

roll.gif
indifferent.gif
@ boost trying to lie about natalie portman not being hyper.

I joined you guys' party last night for like 3 seconds, saw the name natalie portman and heard hyper's voice...

I was playing ps3 at my brother's place and our friends were being loud/noisy too, but I recognized his voice in an instant...

laugh.gif
@ lying...

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Woah
eek.gif
... This *+@* looks like it plays like CoD ... The visuals might not be as crisp as KZ3.. but this looks interesting.
So you all are going to sit here and tell me that this isn't a BLATANT RIP OFF OF HALO REACH?

everything they did in this video comes from Halo Reach

-The Juice

Originally Posted by Spaghetti89

lol. Team1 drops in the rankings with no games played yet.

What the hell is going on? Is Hyper back?
laugh.gif

And apparently but on no1s team right now...  boost is gonna have to drop another player or 2 for him. but I guess Team 8 is No Longer Team Hyper tho..

If you're adding a player thats above a 2 k/d for someone thats not you have to drop 2 players.. So I'm thinkin you gotta drop at least 3 for hyper
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CaptinStabbin

ForeverDecember21 wrote:
Woah
eek.gif
... This *+@* looks like it plays like CoD ... The visuals might not be as crisp as KZ3.. but this looks interesting.
So you all are going to sit here and tell me that this isn't a BLATANT RIP OFF OF HALO REACH?
everything they did in this video comes from Halo Reach
-The Juice

Son 
laugh.gif
 Im sure 90% of us havent ever played Halo before ... So we cant really speak on it. But i do see the resemblance.. This looks it has a CoD flare to it though

Originally Posted by henz0

If you're adding a player thats above a 2 k/d for someone thats not you have to drop 2 players..

the rule is if its .1 higher you gotta drop 2 this dude hyper got like a 3.0 higher than anybody else on boost team
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Son this is the PS3 thread not all of us have played on the X-Box

Understandable

but

-The suits --Halo
-The guns -- Halo
-"Be strong" -- Halo Armor Lock and Drop Shield
-"Be fast" -- Halo Evade and Sprint
-"Be Invisible" -- Halo Active Camo

So much rip-off

-The Juice

Understandable

but

-The suits --Halo
-The guns -- Halo

So much rip-off

-The Juice

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i see. but is crysis PS3 exclusive anybody know i guess we just trynna bring our own Halo to the PS3 if it is
laugh.gif

oh BTW Team 4 aka Team Spas x Suppressor aka Team Jersey Shore

Understandable

but

-The suits --Halo
-The guns -- Halo

So much rip-off

-The Juice

Any Halo was the originator in all of those?
I'd say it ripped off Vanquish more than anything (I know it didn't, but there are more similarities).

Understandable

but

-The suits --Halo
-The guns -- Halo

So much rip-off

-The Juice

I'd say it ripped off Vanquish more than anything (I know it didn't, but there are more similarities).
Hmm maybe? Never played Vanquish

I understand that games developers take bits and pieces of other games to enhance their own. But Crysis is seriously the most blatant rip off of a game I have ever seen, specially since Halo Reach aint even a year old
laugh.gif

-The Juice

laugh.gif

A lot sour **# dudes in here, damn, it wasn't really gonna happen. Hyper goes back to his OG team. I'll pick up from the FA list, but BSGOAN was a 2.12 k/d just to let you #!%!% **# %$*@$@ know.

Understandable

but

-The suits --Halo
-The guns -- Halo

So much rip-off

-The Juice

Hmm maybe? Never played Vanquish

I understand that games developers take bits and pieces of other games to enhance their own. But Crysis is seriously the most blatant rip off of a game I have ever seen, specially since Halo Reach aint even a year old
laugh.gif

-The Juice
Crysis 2 has been in development for years, brah... you actin' like theres a copyright on running and slidding. Last I checked, it's multi-platform anyway.

Wait wait wait... The %!%% you mean Hyper goes back to his OG Team? U trying to force mt to drop Poot? LOL I told yall a while back that Poot is staying on my team.

Back
Top Bottom