PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Henz, I might have a bead on those South Beaches. Its a slim chance, but I'll let you know later this week.
I jinxed it by saying anything. We had a couple places with FSR's.... I went out this weekend and they were all gone. 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by bamez

I wish I was in the bay. Vegas is nice tho.

But gdamn I hate playing with randoms. Especially ppl splitting screens. They ALWAYS go 3 - 30 combined.

Team 6 whens the next game? I accidentally prestiged

I thought u lived in LA awhile back?

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

Anybody with me in Los Angeles? Or East Los Angeles??
happy.gif

Edit : ^^
roll.gif
roll.gif

I got a cousin that lives right here on gage and santafe.

he works at the alameda swap meet.. he is black and sweep floors for a living.

we eats at in-n-out on pacific for the whole 2 weeks i was down tehre cus he donno how to cook.

and y do all the mexicans be maddoggin me when i go there.  ima start swinging on these foos watch.

Yo, this is pretty random, but any people in Oregon? How hard is it to get Blazers tickets? Im trying to see my first NBA game live next season, want to price them out. 
I see Cavs tickets are fairly easy to acquire.... 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Yo, this is pretty random, but any people in Oregon? How hard is it to get Blazers tickets? Im trying to see my first NBA game live next season, want to price them out. 
laugh.gif

I'm sure it's fairly easy. At least when I used to go to sonics games, you could just buy em at the game. If not, just look on craigslist

craigslist them chris, you should be able to find pretty good lower level seats for ~$60, well for the crappy warriors anyways

laugh.gif

How is that random?
indifferent.gif
frown.gif

It's easy, though. Aim for less appealing games i.e. not the Heat, Celtics, Lakers games. The low-level teams still make the Blazers work extra hard (see tonights game
30t6p3b.gif
) Cleveland would be a good one cause you're pretty much guaranteed a Blazer win, and the crowd's into it no matter what.

Just random in that I'm asking about NBA ticket pricing in a PS3 COD thread 
laugh.gif

I'm aiming for Decemeber 2011, so I'll definitely take your guys' advice when I'm looking. 

I thought you meant random as in it's random that anyone would live in Oregon... but yeah prices should be lower or about the same next season assuming we do our usual thing and lose in the 1st round.

I think I'm the only Oregonian in here though
nerd.gif

Just random in that I'm asking about NBA ticket pricing in a PS3 COD thread 
laugh.gif

I'm aiming for Decemeber 2011, so I'll definitely take your guys' advice when I'm looking. 
December eh? you can take december for his 19th birthday

Originally Posted by Battousai701

Originally Posted by derrty6232

I feel like we have a summit every time we play games online.
pimp.gif

Except when battousai is on, I gotta mute his microphone.
laugh.gif

i got the best mic up in here 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Buy a new mic and am I the only one from Atlanta in here
nerd.gif

Only reason I'm going in December is one of my Bro's is a teacher, and its the only time during the season he can take off.
Still contemplating a more southern locale possibly.

Back
Top Bottom