PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by Speedy0990

Originally Posted by Battousai701

Originally Posted by derrty6232

I feel like we have a summit every time we play games online.
pimp.gif

Except when battousai is on, I gotta mute his microphone.
laugh.gif
i got the best mic up in here 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
Buy a new mic and am I the only one from Atlanta in here
nerd.gif
Keef is from Atlanta too but other than that, aint nobody else dumb enough to live there.

im getting tired of picking up ak47u and getting killed by them! yes late pass

smh i was in this lobby and the other team was trying to "Cat daddy" in the back of the map
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

so i got my hacking equipment for MW2 now
laugh.gif

im running mossy v8

vintage, muffinman if you got a better one im all ears
Mossy v9. I got you with a PM. Private match and click "Force host" and then go to a regular lobby and it should give you host every time
smokin.gif
. Once the game starts time to piss everyone off and cause the rage quits
laugh.gif
devil.gif

Edit: Lol @ everyone doing the cat daddy. Its only funny with the music so you gotta use a video and edit it in.

1/25/11 (Patch 1.06)
New Features:
# • New contracts added to the rotation.
# • Added optional pre-match timer for LAN / System-Link games.

Issues Addressed:
# • Fixed freeze associated with larger games.
# • Improved reliability of players connections to one another.
# • Improved ability to bring parties to the game lobby. Late party joiners would try to connect to previous lobby host and be denied if new joiners trigger a lobby host migration.
# • Addressed an issue where the Host encounters and infinite spinning loading circle after a Host migration.
# • Fixed a timing specific, long/infinite loading screen when joining games (sometimes giving you “Error - Read error (0x80010713) on file ").
# • Fixed a timing-specific freeze when host powered down during host migration.
# • Cleaned up the map search filter in the Community section (deleted unused entries).
# • Fixed Combat Training’s "USE FRIENDS" option for bots names.
# • Fixed issue with split-screen guest profile names being blank, resulting in matches never launching.
# • Instead of showing the generic “Player

1/25/11 (Patch 1.06)

Gameplay Tuning:
# • Second Chance – players that put an enemy into Second Chance are now credited for a full kill once that enemy dies. If another player kills the enemy while the enemy is in Second Chance, they will get assist credit.
FINALLY. Damn Second Chance. I wish they took it out in general.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

1/25/11 (Patch 1.06)

Gameplay Tuning:
# • Second Chance – players that put an enemy into Second Chance are now credited for a full kill once that enemy dies. If another player kills the enemy while the enemy is in Second Chance, they will get assist credit.
I approve.

Originally Posted by pootaing

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Just random in that I'm asking about NBA ticket pricing in a PS3 COD thread 
laugh.gif

I'm aiming for Decemeber 2011, so I'll definitely take your guys' advice when I'm looking. 
December eh? you can take december for his 19th birthday

He's that old?

I forgot Nos is up in Oregon too
laugh.gif
.  The few Blazers games I've been to have been extremely live.  Good fans up there.  Delusional, but still good fans.

Hm.... That patch looks like it did a lot. Will have to try it after work today. 9 player summit later?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Hm.... That patch looks like it did a lot. Will have to try it after work today. 9 player summit later?
laugh.gif
Down, I am. 

Henz0s KDR might sky rocket with that second chance patch ... 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by pootaing

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Just random in that I'm asking about NBA ticket pricing in a PS3 COD thread 
laugh.gif

I'm aiming for Decemeber 2011, so I'll definitely take your guys' advice when I'm looking. 
December eh? you can take december for his 19th birthday
He's that old?

laugh.gif
 I know man, it was a joke.

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Henz0s KDR might sky rocket with that second chance patch ... 
laugh.gif

mad.gif
My $+!% would be like .10 points higher if I had 1/2 of the assists I do now.. I'm at like 5800
indifferent.gif

Ay that reminds me boost can u post pics of the last game we played.. i want to get my stats in for the stats thing.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

1/25/11 (Patch 1.06)

Gameplay Tuning:

Hasn't this always been like this?

PO

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

Ay that reminds me boost can u post pics of the last game we played.. i want to get my stats in for the stats thing.
My bad, 
Team 7 vs. Team 6

5387805639_3383987218_b.jpg

5384773995_5291f2df28_b.jpg

The first game was real close, lead changed like 15+ times 
grin.gif

PO, the person who puts the opposing player into last stand gets the kill no matter what now. (unless, of course, the enemies teammates revive him, or in the case of Hardcore, kill him)
If a teamate "steals" the kill by shooting the enemy in last stand, they do not get the kill, they get an assist.

It used to be whoever shot the person once in last stand would get the kill, no matter who put them in last stand to begin with.

Back
Top Bottom