PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

No you asked can hyper sub in for you and keith until the playoffs which obviously wasn't allowed. You never actually made it offcial. There's no claim period that captains can hold on FA players. You either pick them up or you don't. I was the FIRST captain to offcially give up 2 players for him.

Originally Posted by youngmoney

*grabs popcorn*
roll.gif

Spoiler [+]

Originally Posted by henz0

We are supposed to play Team and 8 and Team 5 or 2 I cant remember
30t6p3b.gif

Edit - I think hyper should be granted to team 1 due to the tragic circumstances of 2 players with K/D's over 2 not being able to make it
nerd.gif
This was you suggesting that Hyper should be on your team.
Here is Boost's response to that.

IHeartBoost wrote:
Prodigy will take over as captain of Team 1, and he can pick up 2 players from the pool. Once Keith or Henzo (or both) come back than they can play for Team 1 and the free agents can drop, it's up to Prodigy to decide. If they don't come back before the end of season they can't play in the playoffs.

So you never officially said you were dropping 2 players for Hyper.
Unless theres a rule that says when a captain is thinking about picking up a player it means no other captains can pick them up, then you are correct Hyper is on your team.
But the rule is that the first captain to pick up a player is the one to get them... which is me.

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

You going to bring Bean in here on a Tuesday night and think everythings goin to be peaches?
Im !+*!@$ hyper right now. (no pun or ayo intended btw
laugh.gif

BEAN IS THAT DUDE. 
Spoiler [+]
im probably gonna crash in like 20mins
30t6p3b.gif

Spoiler [+]
Im using alot of spoilers

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]
GOTCHA ^^^^ hahahahaha

HEY TREYARCH
Why lie? Why come out and say you did anything to the connection issues or freezing issues when you obviously didn't.

2 host disconnect + 2 party losses finding lobbies + PS3 freezing twice = 1 hour of gameplay.

I am playing this game strictly to take up bandwidth on their servers at this point. Lets get this season over with so I can trade trade this pile of %**! in for some obscure, awful, JRPG.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

at all these tomfoolery

eek.gif
 @ rko getting excommunicated by his own team

whens the rko vs his ex-team? im spectating this #$@% 

HEY TREYARCH
Why lie? Why come out and say you did anything to the connection issues or freezing issues when you obviously didn't.

2 host disconnect + 2 party losses finding lobbies + PS3 freezing twice = 1 hour of gameplay.

I am playing this game strictly to take up bandwidth on their servers at this point. Lets get this season over with so I can trade trade this pile of %**! in for some obscure, awful, JRPG.

I'm starting to think this season wont even finish out like the first one. 
nerd.gif

Team 2 VS. Team 3
Thursday 11:00est...

Team 2
soulfulb-yes
June yes
Supreme YES
Disagea
Noskey Doubtful. Gonna depend on when I get out of class again.
Jrp44 yes
Therickstah

Team 3
just_reason
Illo
Vintage
Arsnal23
ljlukelj - yes
zero23- yes
TJ-Detweiler yes

HEY TREYARCH

everything connection wise been smooth on my end....although i notice ive been knife lunging like crazy...and rc car and ak47u seem the same...amazon is giving 35$ for trade in 

for the last couple of games i already found a glitch. equip the attack chopper the 7th killstreak and once you get it you get two. im going to save one of my games so you guys can see it  

Originally Posted by sole vintage

for the last couple of games i already found a glitch. equip the attack chopper the 7th killstreak and once you get it you get two. im going to save one of my games so you guys can see it  

I found this as well. I thought it was because I only had 2 set (napalm and attack chopper).

Lol wait, so you get 7 kills and get 2 helis? Don't even have to do any crazy button presses before you call it in? Thats wild.

Back
Top Bottom