PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

**BREAKING NEWS OUT OF TEAM 6 CAMP**

Adam-Schefter-Twitter-Pic.jpg

-And the first voice has spoken. RT @terrellowens: i ain't got no words...this does not concern me..all i know is that this is in the best interest of our team less than 20 seconds ago via ÜberTwitter

-Owner Dan Snyder will be holding a press conference set for 10:30pm Eastern time. Tune into www.codteam6.com for a live feed of this broadcast 2 minutes ago via web

-According to a number of close sources, there are rumblings in Team 6 camp that Rexmond KO has been relieved of his duties as head coach in Carolina. More to come. #practicewhatyoupreach 10 minutes ago via web

55319968brasilmiss718200860755PM.jpg

-i ain't got no words...this does not concern me..all i know is that this is in the best interest of our team 1 minute ago via ÜberTwitter

I ran into a whole squad of hackers/boosters yesterday while playing demo with my friends. They were getting napalm strikes and chopper gunners in 2-3 kills while aim-botting. 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

We still managed to beat them 2-0 some how while ending up somewhat positive.
laugh.gif

I mean, how are you gonna tell me that you got up there legit, then when I go see your combat record it says total games played 5? with 4 losses! and you longest kill streak was 2000+ kills!?
laugh.gif

that was the first time I ever used the report player feature in that game. Those clowns.
laugh.gif

**Live from Carolina**

DanSnyder.jpg

I'd like to thank you all for joining us tonight. As the proud owner of this storied franchise, the city of Carolina and it's fans have made a resounding impact over the years since our inception in 2001. Promises were made during the offseason. Free agents were brought in to provide veteran leadership and shore up positions. New personnel was brought in to take this franchise into the right direction. Those acquisitions have not meshed, and those promises have not been fulfilled. Our team has not performed up to the expectations that were brought upon them by this city and our fans.

I have spoken to management. I have spoken to the players. Most importantly, I have interacted with the fans. As the owner of this franchise, I, Daniel Snyder, as well as Team 6 will be relieving head coach Rexmond KO of his duties. The 0-4 start has not sat well with the city, much to the chagrin of what was expected to be a rebuilding year. We take pride in giving our city the best product, and the current product is not an accurate representation of what we had pictured coming into the season. The NTBOL has produced champions and hall-of-famers over the years with legacies being created and dynasties taking place. We are looking to get back on that path to victory. We have spoken with Commissioner Boost Goodell and the termination has been finalized. Coach Rexmond, or RKO as we'll always called him, has been nothing short of a professional during these trying times, and we wish him nothing but the best in his future endeavors.

420x316-alg_rex_rob_ryan.jpg

Defensive Backs coach Julius MD Jr. and Offensive Coordinator Wendell Basco will be taking over as Interim head coach(s) as well as Co-captains. This is the first time in the history of the NTBOL that there will be 2 head coaches of one franchise. I know they will do their best to right this ship into the sunset.

Please bear with us in the next few days as massive changes will be occurring. There will be no questions at this time. Thanks.

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Originally Posted by The Dauqs

Technically Team 1 "Claimed" Hyper first, but who knows whats going on anymore?
And Donut, I did not know you were Asian bro 
eek.gif

laugh.gif

what you think i was?

tell December tho i think hes still alittle confused

I was positive you were Black 
laugh.gif
. It dont make sense.

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

**Live from Carolina**

DanSnyder.jpg

I'd like to thank you all for joining us tonight. As the proud owner of this storied franchise, the city of Carolina and it's fans have made a resounding impact over the years since our inception in 2001.
they played in the 1996 nfc championship game though

sorry just had to point that out
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
at this though

eek.gif

laugh.gif

what you think i was?

laugh.gif
. It dont make sense.

i get that alot tho foreal. December said he saw a pic of me (nh) and swears im black 
laugh.gif

^^tig..

son i've got haynesworth, TO, dan snyder, rex and rob ryan all on the same team in carolina, i'm making &$*% up here..don't take away from me
roll.gif

eek.gif

laugh.gif

what you think i was?

laugh.gif
. It dont make sense.

This had me cracking up
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Hilarious. I'd be hurt by this if I weren't truly better than EVERY player on Team 6 WITHOUT camping and waiting for kills. Good luck boys.

wade%2Bbarrett.JPG

C.O.R.R.E

yo real &*)$&, i'm a clown in real life, i had to come with the comedy..but for real..it's nothing personal at all RKO..the team and I came to a decision that we need to get rid of the deaths..no one was safe..hell i ain't safe either..but we need some Ric Flairs on this squad and we hope a team will pick you up..everyone benefits if you have a solid core..

edit: don't come with that better than you camping crap..let's be real dude

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Hilarious. I'd be hurt by this if I weren't truly better than EVERY player on Team 6 WITHOUT camping and waiting for kills. Good luck boys.

eek.gif

summit on summit?
nerd.gif

Main Event RKO running a gauntlet against the members of Team 6!

Originally Posted by RKO2004

C.O.R.R.E
Even if this was true (which it is not) YOU drafted them. So again, the blame would fall to you. 
laugh.gif

EVERY player on Team 6 huh? is that right?

I'd put my future child's college fund on CarolinaFTW to wax you one on one.

you don't deserve to play me though, that's for sure.

i came with the comedic/no hard feelings approach..now you wanna call me out..so be it..i am far from the best player on here, but ill be on tomorrow night if your serious about this..i'll even spot you 1500 points

youngmoney wrote:
RKO2004 wrote:
 I'd be hurt by this if I weren't truly better than EVERY player on Team 6 WITHOUT camping and waiting for kills.

son

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

but you suck tho.

Easy, easy everyone I did not want it to turn into this! RKO, son, save face! I have to say thank you to putting me onto Team 6, no romo! Look at it like this, if a player Capt or no Capt is not pulling weight, we have to make decisions collectively, no? I will leave it at that!

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

EVERY player on Team 6 huh? is that right?

I'd put my future child's college fund on CarolinaFTW to wax you one on one.

you don't deserve to play me though, that's for sure.

i came with the comedic/no hard feelings approach..now you wanna call me out..so be it..ill be on tomorrow if anybody wants to question me.

wade_barrett_13_28_1057123a.jpg

Book it.

But who caught feelings? Aren't we having playful banter? Going back and forth like we see in the media? Carolina is a good player, bring him too.

BOOK IT.
Even if this was true (which it is not) YOU drafted them. So again, the blame would fall to you. 
laugh.gif

Follow along. You missed the bus.

And tig, son stop. You can be there too.

Easy, easy everyone I did not want it to turn into this! RKO, son, save face! I have to say thank you to putting me on to Team 6, no romo! Look at it like this, if a player Capt or no Capt is not pulling weight, we have to make decisions collectively, no? I will leave it at that!
No prob dude. You're right. There are no hard feelings. Good luck man.

i came with the comedic/no hard feelings approach..now you wanna call me out..so be it..i am far from the best player on here, but ill be on tomorrow night if your serious about this..i'll even spot you 1500 points
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

@ this Nexus angle happening with Team 6....
laugh.gif

You guys are hilarious & I have no idea what's going on.

PO

Originally Posted by PO2345

@ this Nexus angle happening with Team 6....
laugh.gif

You guys are hilarious & I have no idea what's going on.

PO
laugh.gif

Yeah I think that went un noticed. Then again all that happened over the past few weeks.

edit: don't come with that better than you camping crap..let's be real dude

Just be on tomorrow my dude.

^you came off extra serious with that better than us line..but what do i know we talkin over a computer and you probably are really &)$% around..

no hard feelings though..i ain't gonna act like that strategy convo you me and JMD came up with for 15 minutes was a joke..cause it wasn't..we tried to come up with a strategy and stick to it, but collectively we couldn't pull through.

*watches CT against Johnny Bananas in the gulag*

Back
Top Bottom