PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by henz0
Get back to work BUM

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by S4L3

Would've been nice to have my #1 pick there but it's cool. Just playing the hand I'm dealt.

You dudes have got to show a little bit more composure. Run & Gun isn't going to work all the time. If you getting more than 15+ deaths then it's time to fall back...
Yeah my bad
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
@ pootaing.. Not everyone can live in the comfy bay area.. Took me an extra hour n 1/2 to get home

Burrack -
laugh.gif
usps

What's everyones best killstreak? I like the fact they don't count kills u get from killstreaks.. Mine is 23

Originally Posted by henz0

What's everyones best killstreak? I like the fact they don't count kills u get from killstreaks.. Mine is 23

18 but it should be more i ended the game on a 11 ks and started the next game on 11 ks

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Yo, what happen after I bounced Battousai?
we won 
pimp.gif

they got mad pissed 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i usually play better after a loss, so next game i took it seriously just to prove a point. and i knew they were gonna whine and complain. sweet revenge is sweet

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif
them dudes were %!@%$+ ******ed
laugh.gif
.. Callin' pootaing a _ then 5 seconds later callin him a redneck

indifferent.gif
@ the randoms I played with after yall left.. I got 20 kills and the team ended up with 40 total.. After the game dude from the other team msg'd me asking me what hacks im using
alien.gif
.. Like them _ was that good where somebody couldnt get 20 kills on em
30t6p3b.gif

sorry i didnt make it team 2. I left the crib, 30 mins before gametime with a friend to grab some grub, thinking we would be right back, but instead, him driving, he had a wholenother agenda..
ohwell.gif

Damn that was the least amount of activity I've ever done on Nuketown. Had to hold down the opposite house so we could Spawn Trap team 2. I was 5-0 before I got bored and decided to run around after we were up by 2000. Looks like it worked
happy.gif

GUTTA BOB wrote:
yo basco and jmd we playing this sunday?

who is our last replacement? we missed out on dmasta.
I think we are just going to do another double header on Sunday, no ayo! As for replacement, we are still working on it!
Boost update on the FA please! 

Back
Top Bottom