PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

laugh.gif

I didn't want! To respond using! Only exclamation marks! So I fell back!

any news when the First Strike DLC hits the PS3? and how much it will cost? Berlin Wall and Discovery look
pimp.gif

Haven't played Black Ops for around 3 days. Been busy in GT5 for a while.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

any news when the First Strike DLC hits the PS3? and how much it will cost? Berlin Wall and Discovery look
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

30 days after it hits xbox..and 15$

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

feb 22 i think might be wrong

Originally Posted by MJair

Who here is not getting the crap pack?

Kinda do and don't because of the on going issues. It's like, pay Trey $15 for 5 maps or put it towards KZ3 for me. At least Gorilla gives a crap.
grin.gif

Yo Donut. MW2: Private match>Force Host. You'll get host no matter what
devil.gif
:evil:

I aint gonna buy the map pack, the maps look cool but they took too damn long to make Ops playable for ps3. We're over getting the red headed step child treatment and they want us to shell out 15 more dollars to a game that after about 3 months finally became semi-playable? That's crazy plus we still gotta deal with a bunch of bull, forget that noise.

/end rant. I'll probably end up game sharing them off someone
laugh.gif

I'm buying the map pack...for mw2 the map packs made it a whole new game for me

Funny every cod ends up costing 95$ after 2 map packs...10 maps extra to go with 10 you paid 65 for

Originally Posted by MJair

I think this is the longest they've taken to dish out a double XP weekend. %#*$ Treyarch!

Double XP for mw2 didn't come out till the first map pack either...March or April whenever it was

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

laugh.gif

Rookie in the sense that empire has only been on here since '08, think before you speak! Punctuation is used to express, that is why I use it. The only
thing you can exploit is my usage of an exclamation mark? Bro you are a lame, keep reaching for whatever you are trying to accomplish!
Bay, Pro, go grab your Pom Poms and cheer lead all you want, get off this dudes D! SMH at all this
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Playing COD4 for the last hour, breath of fresh air! Hit detection actually works.

tired.gif

i cant do hardcore tdm nomore not on my connection
I went back to regular TDM, ran for about 2 more hours.
My best was 35 - 3. Ran into some quickscoping clans that made short work of my lil run (up into that point I was 9-0), these dude were assassins. Watching the kill cam, that quickscope $$@# had me 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
 but I had fun though. This game is solid, even 3.5 years later. 

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Playing COD4 for the last hour, breath of fresh air! Hit detection actually works.

tired.gif

i cant do hardcore tdm nomore not on my connection
I went back to regular TDM, ran for about 2 more hours.
My best was 35 - 3. Ran into some quickscoping clans that made short work of my lil run (up into that point I was 9-0), these dude were assassins. Watching the kill cam, that quickscope $$@# had me 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
 but I had fun though. This game is solid, even 3.5 years later. 
but was it quickscoping with a ACOG ? if so
eyes.gif
that thing is cheese

Originally Posted by sole vintage

but was it quickscoping with a ACOG ? if so
eyes.gif
that thing is cheese

laugh.gif
the m40 acog is ridiculous, straight easy mode

Originally Posted by Dusted718

Rookie in the sense that empire has only been on here since '08, think before you speak! 

Chris's banned account dates back to 04 tho
laugh.gif
just saying, btw dont pay him no mind he likes to start random e-beef
its how he got his last account banned in the first place, its all fun and games son

PSN makievelli87.... I've been playing for a month strong....the force is with me. I wanna clan up with someone. Is there a try out process? OG Vet: CoD3, CoD4, WaW, CodMW2, Black Ops.

Originally Posted by Dusted718

laugh.gif

Rookie in the sense that empire has only been on here since '08, think before you speak! Punctuation is used to express, that is why I use it. The only
thing you can exploit is my usage of an exclamation mark? Bro you are a lame, keep reaching for whatever you are trying to accomplish!
Bay, Pro, go grab your Pom Poms and cheer lead all you want, get off this dudes D! SMH at all this
30t6p3b.gif

Say what you want about this dude, he always leaves me with a positive message. Reminding me of BabyJ when he used to rock the Jordan forum.
"Faith! Believe in your dreams!"

Oh, I could "exploit" much more, but it's like fighting a 14 year old. Not worth my time. 

Who here is not getting the crap pack?

I'm not giving Treyarch anymore money.

Back
Top Bottom