PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by henz0

What's everyones best killstreak? I like the fact they don't count kills u get from killstreaks..

I did a quick check one time and I think Bay is the only one on my list with a higher streak...

Didn't notice Team 3 vs. Soulful's team matches both ended @ 7400.
laugh.gif

As far as all that KZ3 talk in the past pages...I'm predicting the same *%%% I predicted before KZ2 released. Bunch of y'all play the first week or two and run right back to COD
grin.gif
...KZ ain't really for everyone, I understand that. I haven't been looking too much into 3 but if they bring back the same game modes as 2, I'll be happy.
Originally Posted by pootaing

photo1kd.jpg
roll.gif
mad.gif

I thought our 300 was gonna stand for a while...if a group of NT'ers leave a team with 1 or no kills for a full match
eek.gif
Doubt it happens tho' so that'll be the lowest on BO.
Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Who here is not getting the crap pack?
I'm not giving Treyarch anymore money.

Illo, I don't think I had most of you dudes on my friends list back when KZ2 came out but I shelved COD for a minute when that came out. I love KZ1 and 2, I don't see 3 being any different. Need a BO break.

whats sup with the hip firing in kz3 tho
is there no recoil on the guns?
in video it shows a guy hipfiring from far way that makes no sense.

what killed it for me for kz2 was the character movement...
it felt like ur guy is carryin a ****** on his back kinda like gears of war.
and ur gun would sway or have that lag but i heard the fixed it this time.

I tried playing KZ2 last weekend and it felt too heavy and awkward.
If the demo doesn't do it I'll pass. The gritty future warfare business does nothing for me.

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

If the demo doesn't do it I'll pass. The gritty future warfare business does nothing for me.
Im with you there. Ill try out the demo, and if i cant get into it. Ill pass like nash

yea the beta is for like 2 weeks too thats a lot of time to test it.
if its all good then im down to support sony and get it.
the idea of jet packing sounds kinda fun too, i dono if thats gonna be online tho.

oh and does any1 know who to get the zombie map pack for W@W online blk ops?
i heard some1 online say they has a hack that u can upload to get the W@W maps.

Maybe it's just me, but I'm partial to games that feel like the events/action could happen tomorrow, ie. weapons, locales, vehicles, etc that actually exist. If it's too old (World War I/II) it gets boring fast, if it's too advanced (lasers, space boots, rocket ships) I'm immediately turned off. That's probably why I can't get into games like Mass Effect and Bioshock. They look lame to me. RPG's are a different story though, if they feel too simulation-like I hate them.

If I'm playing a FPS I want it to feel real. If I'm playing a fantasy/RPG I want it to be full blown fantasy.

Not that anyone should care. Just saying.

Maybe it's just me, but I'm partial to games that feel like the events/action could happen tomorrow, ie. weapons, locales, vehicles, etc that actually exist. If it's too old (World War I/II) it gets boring fast, if it's too advanced (lasers, space boots, rocket ships) I'm immediately turned off. That's probably why I can't get into games like Mass Effect and Bioshock. They look lame to me. RPG's are a different story though, if they feel too simulation-like I hate them. If I'm playing a FPS I want it to feel real. If I'm playing a fantasy/RPG I want it to be full blown fantasy.
I feel the exact same way. Friend of mine keeps tryin to put me on to games like, boishock or dead space...but no matter what i loose interest fast. Hell i couldnt even continue to play GT5! Guess COD and sports game are all i play for now. Im really just getting KZ for the campaign mode. Probably wont take online very seriously

If KZ3 controls and plays as smooth as that video showed, ill copp. The melee kills look cool, but the time of the effect could get you killed.

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

whats sup with the hip firing in kz3 tho

in video it shows a guy hipfiring from far way that makes no sense.
I wish they'd change that @%$$. I'm used to it on there but hip firing with everything is
grin.gif

Maybe it's just me, but I'm partial to games that feel like the events/action could happen tomorrow, ie. weapons, locales, vehicles, etc that actually exist. If it's too old (World War I/II) it gets boring fast, if it's too advanced (lasers, space boots, rocket ships) I'm immediately turned off. That's probably why I can't get into games like Mass Effect and Bioshock. They look lame to me. RPG's are a different story though, if they feel too simulation-like I hate them.

If I'm playing a FPS I want it to feel real. If I'm playing a fantasy/RPG I want it to be full blown fantasy.

Not that anyone should care. Just saying.
Yup. I think that's how most people feel considering the success of COD as of late.

I'll probably get KZ3 just to play with yall %!*@@+. Like others, I really don't like that futuristic feel.

laugh.gif
@ the +!@* that just went on with me, OT, 0_diddy, Henz and a couple others. I'll give that one racist dude credit he didn't back out like I said the rest of his bum *%+ clan would...bunch of +!@* being said back and forth.

See how when we switched it up to their methods we beat 'em at their own game?
pimp.gif

Funniest +!@* though:

OT: "What the %*%$, b. Every time this _ touch me with his Python..."(i forgot the rest)

Henz: "Ayooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo"

Everyone in our party laughing their *%+ off.
laugh.gif

maybe just me, but i have a habit of constantly "selecting" the scoreboard after each kill or death. And is it possible to survive diving over a claymore???

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Funniest +!@* though:

OT: "What the %*%$, b. Every time this _ touch me with his Python..."(i forgot the rest)

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Killzone is a no cop for me, I cant get with that futuristic +!*# + I get pissed off enough from COD so I can imagine with all that extra +!*# they allow you to do in them type of games

Originally Posted by henz0

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Funniest +!@* though:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Killzone is a no cop for me, I cant get with that futuristic +!*# + I get pissed off enough from COD so I can imagine with all that extra +!*# they allow you to do in them type of games
At least give the demo some test runs.

Don't let the genre fool you. KZ is nice.

I check the scoreboard after every kill and death too and at random times. Id say once about every 50 matches I would probably die while running and checking the board.

Back
Top Bottom