PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by pootaing

chris muted me hahahahahaha
laugh.gif
 You we being mean.

Good game J-thagreat. I had 3 RC cars and had to blow them up without killing anyone. I forgot they werent allowed. 
laugh.gif

for some odd reason i was "nervous" for the first 2 games
laugh.gif
aim was HORRIBLE

than i say f it...whip out the spas and go 10-5 *kanye shrug*

Wheeeeeeeeeew we took a wuppin!
laugh.gif
 gg all we almost had a W, I apologize for the horrible play on Firing Range.

GG's team 7 and 8. That spawn trap on Havana did us in. Almost came back. Stay finding December's crouched in a spot on that map
laugh.gif

How the hell did Team 8 get so stacked? Solid players top to bottom, that snake draft %*$#@# the rest of the field
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

Stay finding December's crouched in a spot on that map
laugh.gif
Uh no. I just peeped my Gameplay on that and i stayed getting killed in the middle of the map. which is why i sucked that game. For all those curious to what Bobby said. Peep theater mode.
WMD - well ask Illo.

Pics coming soon btw.

I tested WMD out in a private match and it wont load there either.
I checked the disc for scratches and nothing. Clear as the day I bought it 
indifferent.gif

I really want to drop out of this tournament and trade this game in. Donut, if you can find someone decent enough to drop me for and pick up, go ahead. If not, I'll play through.

Team 3 over Team 1 2-0
Originally Posted by Proshares

GG's team 7 and 8. That spawn trap on Havana did us in. Almost came back. Stay finding December's crouched in a spot on that map
laugh.gif

How the hell did Team 8 get so stacked? Solid players top to bottom, that snake draft %*$#@# the rest of the field
laugh.gif
I didn't spectate the Havana match but I can tell you December was NOT crouching on WMD. Son put in work with the AK47

I think y'all know well by now my feelings on that snake draft *!+#...bunch of bad drafting by RKO and a couple other picks didn't help either.

Team 7 lost both matches tonight, i cant remember the teams we played but i can honestly say that was the most fun i had playing. i didnt see any camping at all from either team. Of course theres some, but that S!!! was almost run and gun.

Good games Bad religion and SoulfulB's teams.

I found your +$! once in a spot reloading hence my comment and the ++%++@% laughing face, Jesus
laugh.gif
need to take a joke better sometimes man
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by youngmoney

sorry i cant stick around for these schenanigans

gotta get up at 5.

We're still waiting on you and chris to sign back on so we can finish these team 4 vs team 8 games...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

I think y'all know well by now my feelings on that snake draft *!+#...bunch of bad drafting by RKO and a couple other picks didn't help either.
I think it has nothing to do with the snake draft. Every team on here should be somewhat balanced. If it wasnt snake then wat would be the point u know?
Like you said it was just draft picks by other captains. also, I/Hyper picked up Sour & Heist, dudes new to the whole scene. No1 picked them up cause they obviously had no idea who they were.

Kelkokk was a 1.3 KDR at the time and others selected higher KDR players at the time. hes just gotten better. 

Also, if you look at almost all the teams now and compared them to the "practice" draft.. Everyone's core players basically remained the same. so idk what the problem is...

It all just worked out for my team. Everything was done by the rules.

Team 2 splits again this week. Good comeback on jungle. Feel like we getting our rhythm a little bit...

Back
Top Bottom