PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Team 1 VS Team 5

Game 1

2mp0b46.jpg

Game 2

2iue15e.jpg

Team 5 VS Team 6

Game 1

25foear.jpg

Game 2

29wac61.jpg

laugh.gif
at Riot trying to snipe on Nuketown and Firing Range

boogie bwoy wrote:
you bums needa turn your mic on though, i feel like im the only one getting lectured from ur boy soulful over here.

I cant get my mic to work. This Rocketfish pos connects to the PS3 but wont work with CoD
mad.gif

And lmfao at Gutta
roll.gif

10 minute double post
pimp.gif

Here's a pic for y'all in apologies for the dub post.

hx2kbk.jpg

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

whats his face ruined this season for team 6 with his excellent decision making... thanks douche bag.

oh and gg bas, jmd, and nin for showing up it was fun trying to hide from choppers, dogs, and bullets wit yall tonight.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Sons is still ODing on RKO.
Like I previously stated, its the internet. Dude is funny. Too bad his peeps still punish him by taking away his game and that's why he can't come online and play. (tear)

I'm interested in knowing how many of you were on anyone's draft board? I was happy at first with my picks. I thought "OK, people say its best at times to draft off familiarity." I went with who I have played with before. I never had a chance to run with A LOT of that draft pool before this season so that is why I drafted how I did. I didn't expect dudes to be up in arms about someone trying to be different from the norm. Ooooooops.

laugh.gif
  Oh please keep the shots coming.

I must say, good job in that 2nd game Team 6.
pimp.gif
Bravo.

Wait is NinaSayers Hyper?

If so, Hyper son you need a steady account

NinaSayers tho? you couldnt stick with NataliePortman its basically the same thing

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

its funny every team is stacked and our team looks like it was put together by a inbred ****** 3 year old.

whats his face ruined this season for team 6 with his excellent decision making... thanks douche bag.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

No knock to anyone on team 6  but I'm pretty sure the only people who would've gotten picked normally would've been Basco,Bob, & Daema(who u traded)..

Team 8 vs Team 6

Team 8 vs Team 4

Not pictured is dianwein (Team 4) [5-5] (Havana) VVV

i've been at the bottom of the score board since week 1. lol
mad.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

Dhuang has dropped, he can't make it on Sundays due to work. So we need to pick up somebody.

So I'm picking up elishadushku_er | KD:1.23 | WR:4.56

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Dhuang has dropped, he can't make it on Sundays due to work. So we need to pick up somebody.

So I'm picking up elishadushku_er | KD:1.23 | WR:4.56

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

again Boost........

good games tonight

i feel just like chris... cant wait for this tournament to be over.

boost... if u actually decide to do a cod4 tournament, i'll sign up to be captain.

first game i just woke up from a nap. said f it, felt like just running aimlessly getting shot by enemies popping outta corners. it was actually a lot of fun. 
laugh.gif
frown.gif

9 assists on nuketown
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

as evidence we were outnumbered big time and lost...losing, fine whatever..but getting embarrassed is whole 'nother story..no remorse from team 8
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif

i do wanna say we had a good lead against Team 5 so big ups to the people that showed up.

we still have to find RKO's replacement but we'll also be dropping JBG and Infyrno..

Originally Posted by S4L3

Team 2 splits again this week. Good comeback on jungle. Feel like we getting our rhythm a little bit...
pimp.gif

I tried to not rush as much and it worked
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Still had a lot of deaths but I didn't play like garbage like I did on Thursday...I'm getting a new mic this week.

GGs Team 7 ....That first match on Jungle was fun as hell

Originally Posted by MJair

Team 1 VS Team 5

Game 1

2mp0b46.jpg

Played pretty good for my first match in the NT league. Looks like I'm going to have to reevalute the way I play 'cause "Run & Gun" means "Run & Die" in here
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by S4L3

Team 2 splits again this week. Good comeback on jungle. Feel like we getting our rhythm a little bit...

Dont know how we did it, but
pimp.gif

GG team. I was so blazed lastnight, i had a slow start. But yea GREAT comeback for the draw round1, sht was intense!

Peep my silenced 14-3 snd spaz game on fileshare
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

I found your +$! once in a spot reloading hence my comment and the ++%++@% laughing face, Jesus
laugh.gif
need to take a joke better sometimes man
laugh.gif
I guess. But man people stay tryna come at my tyeam and I and im like "k +%@ did i do now?" 
Plus sometimes its hard to see sarcasm over some text son. Sometimes i feel like u dont like me. But then i see ur side comments and im like "?
grin.gif
"

Nah man, no dislike here.  I don't have any problem with anyone in this thread, everyone is cool in my book.  I'm just a snide/sarcastic dude in real life, that %%%% doesn't translate well over the web
laugh.gif

I was laggin pretty bad during our match
30t6p3b.gif
, my bad team 3. I was so close to just leaving so I wouldn't %!%% up the score for us but we had semi comfortable lead so stayed
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

I was laggin pretty bad during our match
30t6p3b.gif
, my bad team 3. I was so close to just leaving so I wouldn't %!%% up the score for us but we had semi comfortable lead so stayed
laugh.gif
I noticed that when I saw you hiding in the corners. Didn't know what you were doing
laugh.gif

For some reason I had full green bars on my connection, but whenever I started firing, even though I would be aiming right at the other person and spraying a clip of lead, it wouldn't kill them. Then I'd die. Damn hit detection and Treyarch.
indifferent.gif

As always, good running last night Team 1. Even though we lost both games, always have fun playing with y'all.
Team 1 vs. Team 3
2lxht0y.jpg

2gsqwx1.jpg

Please sign me up ..... Will edit later to post my lousy KDR and W/L , but place me on any half way coordinated team w/ mics, and we'll get busy ...

This game has a *!#! load to do w/ coordination especially in a competitive state.  *Young MC voice* "Lets doo it"
pimp.gif
  .. Me and sour will be on around 9-10 p.m. tonight if anybody wants to run.  Got some finance HW to do.

Side note :: some dude w/ Mazda or DR in his name keeps hittin me up but always sends an invite while I'm
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom