PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

^ I have to agree with you on that one. Who develops a whole new game, then goes back over a year later
to address a long standing issue? SMH

Who cares, all you dudes complained about them fixing it or not fixing it, than when they announce they're fixing it you complain about how long it took?
indifferent.gif

I may be the only one but I never had an issue with the rock exploit, probably cuz I never took my !#$ out to the field. Some of yall would run ya !#$ out there trying to be superman and consistently got your life robbed. Your bad.

Originally Posted by aveezytheBEAST

New maps released today on x box. pretty cool

im playin em right now with my cusin.  they okay.  zombie map is good though.

btw, i heard that u can get teh W@W zombie maps on blkops with a hack... anyone has the hack?

Originally Posted by MJair

Originally Posted by Noskey

1) Wednesday 8 PM PST - 11PM EST
2) Wednesday 8:30 PM PST - 11:15 PM EST
3) Thursday 8 PM PST - 11 PM EST
4) Thursday 8:30 PM PST - 11:15 PM EST

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Please specify what day you can make it to. After we get enough people to respond I will pick the time and date that the most people can make it to.[/color]

Team 5

Bayarea (Captain) - I can make it to all 4 times listed.
NinaSayers
Ning -
I can make it to all 4 times listed.
JPTHE3
Rob_VA
RiotMaker

Team 2
soulfulb (Captain)
JuneThebeast
Supreme
Disagea
Noskey: Wed - No. Stats 2 from 7:30-9:30 mon/wed nights. Thu - Maybe. Again, like always, it depends on when I get out of Biology.
Jrp44 -
Thefreshest

Team 7
IHeartBoost (Captain)
ANYThing718
Dhuang
BSGOAN
Battousia
J-TheGreat
Milkysmooth

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Who cares, all you dudes complained about them fixing it or not fixing it, than when they announce they're fixing it you complain about how long it took?
indifferent.gif

I may be the only one but I never had an issue with the rock exploit, probably cuz I never took my !#$ out to the field. Some of yall would run ya !#$ out there trying to be superman and consistently got your life robbed. Your bad.

Are you serious? 
Yes, we are. They had 8-9 months to fix an issue. They did not. Now that everyone has moved on, they NOW decide to fix it? And an issue that probably isn't even in the top 20 of what was wrong with that game?

Don't get me wrong, most issues with MW2 are MINOR when compared with Black Ops, but you stay defending Infinity Ward, Boost. What has Infinity Ward been doing for the past year? Throwing up employee wanted ads on Kijiji? 

Originally Posted by Noskey

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Please specify what day you can make it to. After we get enough people to respond I will pick the time and date that the most people can make it to.[/color]

Team 5

Bayarea (Captain) - I can make it to all 4 times listed.
NinaSayers -
Ning -
JPTHE3
Rob_VA
RiotMaker

Team 2
soulfulb (Captain)
June
Supreme
Disagea
Noskey: Wed - No. Stats 2 from 7:30-9:30 mon/wed nights. Thu - Maybe. Again, like always, it depends on when I get out of Biology.
Jrp44 -
Thefreshest

Team 7
IHeartBoost (Captain)
ANYThing718
Dhuang
BSGOAN
Battousia
J-TheGreat
Milkysmooth

Boost, June, aNYthing, Rob-VA
indifferent.gif

Hey team 6, team 3, and team 1... yall down to play Thursday or Friday this week.

Obviously we can't the usual Sunday games.  Reply back to this post.  I'm down to play either day.

indifferent.gif

You can't be serious.
laugh.gif

*waits for IW to announce that they will be addressing the creek glitch on overgrown in 2012.*

Spoiler [+]
*waits for boost to still give them credit when that happens.*

Spoiler [+]
*waits for boost to overlook this post with that selective reading he does.*

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Please specify what day you can make it to. After we get enough people to respond I will pick the time and date that the most people can make it to.[/color]

Team 5

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]Bayarea[/color] (Captain) - [color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]I can make it to all 4 times listed.[/color]
NinaSayers - 
[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]I can make it to all 4 times listed.[/color]
Ning - 
JPTHE3
Rob_VA 
RiotMaker

Team 2
[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]soulfulb[/color] (Captain)
June
Supreme
Disagea
Noskey: Wed - [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]No[/color]. [color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]Stats 2 from 7:30-9:30 mon/wed nights.[/color] Thu - [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]Maybe[/color]. [color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]Again, like always, it depends on when I get out of Biology.[/color]
Jrp44 - 
Thefreshest

Team 7
[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]IHeartBoost[/color] (Captain)
ANYThing718
Dhuang
BSGOAN
Battousia
J-TheGreat
Mlkysmooth- Wednesday-Yes Thursday-NO

Originally Posted by derrty6232

indifferent.gif

You can't be serious.
laugh.gif

*waits for IW to announce that they will be addressing the creek glitch on overgrown in 2012.*

Spoiler [+]
*waits for boost to still give them credit when that happens.*

Spoiler [+]
*waits for boost to overlook this post with that selective reading he does.*
laugh.gif

Please specify what day you can make it to. After we get enough people to respond I will pick the time and date that the most people can make it to.

Team 5
Bayarea (Captain) - I can make it to all 4 times listed.
NinaSayers - I can make it to all 4 times listed.
Ning - I can make it to all 4 times listed.
JPTHE3
Rob_VA - can make all the times
RiotMaker

Team 2
soulfulb (Captain)
June
Supreme
Disagea
Jrp44 - I can make it to all 4 times listed.
Thefreshest

Team 7
IHeartBoost (Captain)
ANYThing718
Dhuang
BSGOAN
Battousia
J-TheGreat

Originally Posted by The Minister

Please specify what day you can make it to. After we get enough people to respond I will pick the time and date that the most people can make it to.

Team 5
Bayarea (Captain) - I can make it to all 4 times listed.
NinaSayers - I can make it to all 4 times listed.
Ning - I can make it to all 4 times listed.
JPTHE3
Rob_VA - can make all the times
RiotMaker

Team 2
soulfulb (Captain)
June
Supreme
Disagea
Jrp44 - I can make it to all 4 times listed.
Thefreshest

Team 7
IHeartBoost (Captain)
ANYThing718 I can make it to all 4 times listed.
Dhuang
BSGOAN
Battousia
J-TheGreat

I'm good for every night this week Rob, just let me know if we end up pushing back to Sunday I'll cab it home after the game
laugh.gif

I kinda miss MW2.......i might look into buying it cheap on ebay or craigslist for 10-$15.

Never played cod4.......Might pick that up too if yall still play it.

Back
Top Bottom