PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Anyone have experience with the PX21 Turtle Beach Headphones? Thinking about purchasing a pair, but $80 is a lot.

PO

My friend rented out a cabin in Tahoe for Superbowl weekend so I'm gonna be gone the whole weekend. I'm free this Wednesday and Thursday night any time after 6 PM.

1) Wednesday 8 PM PST - 11PM EST
2) Wednesday 8:30 PM PST - 11:15 PM EST
3) Thursday 8 PM PST - 11 PM EST
4) Thursday 8:30 PM PST - 11:15 PM EST

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Please specify what day you can make it to. After we get enough people to respond I will pick the time and date that the most people can make it to.[/color]

Team 5

Bayarea (Captain) I can make it to all 4 times listed.
NinaSayers
Ning
JPTHE3
Rob_VA
RiotMaker

Team 2
soulfulb (Captain)
June
Supreme
Disagea
Noskey
Jrp44
Thefreshest

Team 7
IHeartBoost (Captain)
ANYThing718
Dhuang
BSGOAN
Battousia
J-TheGreat
Milkysmooth

The one thing I hate about this game, is the "Connection Interrupted" by people who get mad. I have their usernames saved, once I figure out how to do it, I will do the same to them.
None of my stats saved & I was 33-12 and the LVL 48, 50 41's got mad.
laugh.gif

PO

Originally Posted by MJair

My friend rented out a cabin in Tahoe for Superbowl weekend so I'm gonna be gone the whole weekend. I'm free this Wednesday and Thursday night any time after 6 PM.

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Please specify what day you can make it to. After we get enough people to respond I will pick the time and date that the most people can make it to.[/color]

Team 5

NinaSayers
Ning
JPTHE3
Rob_VA
RiotMaker

Team 2
soulfulb (Captain)
June
Supreme
Disagea
Noskey: Wed - No. Stats 2 from 7:30-9:30 mon/wed nights. Thu - Maybe. Again, like always, it depends on when I get out of Biology.
Jrp44
Thefreshest

Team 7
IHeartBoost (Captain)
ANYThing718
Dhuang
BSGOAN
Battousia
J-TheGreat
Milkysmooth

There's just no place for run and gun in TDM.  I've learned to just camp with a suppressor with ghost or hardline like everyone else.  
frown.gif

Another MW2 Update:

It looks like IW has pulled the plug on there servers, when you try to access the online multiplayer you get this error message,

5406542679_6b01b7f877_z.jpg

A tweet from ForZeroTwo earlier,

510374560.png

Hopefully this means they've been taking down for fixing, if so, good 
happy.gif

Damn thats crazy.. I was just running with a party of 7Nters on there a couple hours ago. We didnt run into any hacked lobbies
pimp.gif

Had a pretty awesome Ac130 tonight
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Anyways GGs ...

Right
laugh.gif
grin.gif
eyes.gif
30t6p3b.gif

They should still fix every ounce of %@@@+$*@ in that game then... I might consider going back fully but right now i just play to #$+$@$*% around.

Black Ops is still my favorite CoD

Moments ago I saw 211,726k people on the MW2 servers, 0 in playlist. On Black Ops there was 202,153. Hacked, people still playing it or trying too. 
Originally Posted by The Minister

if there patching it FIX THE %%@@!$@ OMA NOOB TUBES!!!! i would never touch black ops again.
118818412.png

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Damn thats crazy.. I was just running with a party of 7Nters on there a couple hours ago. We didnt run into any hacked lobbies
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Anyways GGs ...

the game you got kicked out of the clan all hacking
one shot deagles and God mode on plus the leave game function was disabled
im pretty sure 5-10 mins after that was when the servers were taken down

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Moments ago I saw 211,726k people on the MW2 servers, 0 in playlist. On Black Ops there was 202,153. Hacked, people still playing it or trying too. 

if there patching it FIX THE %%@@!$@ OMA NOOB TUBES!!!! i would never touch black ops again.
118818412.png

Originally Posted by PO2345

Anyone have experience with the PX21 Turtle Beach Headphones? Thinking about purchasing a pair, but $80 is a lot.

PO

get em here http://www.amazon.com/For...id=1296549986&sr=8-1
i got mines for 55...id pay 80 i guess...they feel cheap, they look nice, they sound great! you really gain an advantage and i dont even got ninja pro, the cables long and messy, they are really comfortable and light...at first i wasnt too impressed but after finding the right volume for me and my ears learning where sound is coming from they are really worth it, im now looking to also get the dss to go with it 

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

PO

i got mines for 55...id pay 80 i guess...they feel cheap, they look nice, they sound great! you really gain an advantage and i dont even got ninja pro, the cables long and messy, they are really comfortable and light...at first i wasnt too impressed but after finding the right volume for me and my ears learning where sound is coming from they are really worth it, im now looking to also get the dss to go with it 

px21 with the dss are crazy. you can hear the footsteps ands pin point how many are coming (NH), but in black ops they are only really effective for footsteeps on snowy maps.

Boring %%% games tonight, the dudes that were on were just trash... I thought the good players came out late at night, but they were nowhere to be found tonight...

Skorpion + extended mags = my new gun.
pimp.gif

There is NO recoil... NONE... And you can hit a $!*%% from across the map.

And benzo, remember that time I joined your game when you were at like 23-0 and stopped you from getting a nuke???

When I hate playing Launch with a group of NTers. I get to one said and by then the spawn sides already switched gotta turn around and run back lol.

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Anyways GGs ...
You left at the right time. The last game we played was a hacked lobby. Dumped a whole clip into someone & he was still walking
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

PO

px21 with the dss are crazy. you can hear the footsteps ands pin point how many are coming (NH), but in black ops they are only really effective for footsteeps on snowy maps.
Tritton AX720 >
Love them. $130, but definitely worth every penny.

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by MJair

Team 5

NinaSayers
Ning
JPTHE3
Rob_VA
RiotMaker

Team 2
soulfulb (Captain)
June
Supreme
Disagea
Noskey: Wed - No. Stats 2 from 7:30-9:30 mon/wed nights. Thu - Maybe. Again, like always, it depends on when I get out of Biology.
Jrp44
Thefreshest

Team 7
IHeartBoost (Captain)
ANYThing718
Dhuang
BSGOAN
Battousia
J-TheGreat
Milkysmooth

ChicagoKid23 wrote:
ForeverDecember21 wrote:
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Anyways GGs ...

the game you got kicked out of the clan all hacking
one shot deagles and God mode on plus the leave game function was disabled
im pretty sure 5-10 mins after that was when the servers were taken down

All it took was that dude running invisible for me to rage quit
laugh.gif
right after that I tried to log back on and yup down goes the servers!

Back
Top Bottom