PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

BAyarea just beat my team 7 by himself....shame

How many heads y'all play with? WHY would y'all run that match in the 1st place?

WOW.
i mean that was his team, and its the last week.

its a shame no doubt, but thinkin about it, apart from Bay being actually good, he kinda had the upperhand in a sense. props to dude.
...that's my point tho'.
laugh.gif
Bay is capable and he's got x___ amount of targets and y'all only have him. Dude runs S&D all the time, that #@%# ain't nothing new to him.

Team 3 over Donut's Team 2-1

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

Team 6 finally wins.

it was 3 v 3.. it was fair though..no camping, all run & gun.

no pics but we won on Firing Range and Summit..

good $&$@## as usual BOB

you do good too.  gg to team 1.  i was camping as usual.

Originally Posted by ljlukelj

wait like... it was 1 vs 6, or 6 v6 and he carried his team?

1 v 4

2zh1fdf.jpg

so what now playoffs?

team 7 got only 4 dudes on they roster
team 6 dont run more than 4 dudes at a time
team 1 running anywhere from 3-5 dudes at a time
team 5 just ran out a single dude for a game

its no surprise that the top 2 teams were the ones that consistently had they whole team ready each week to play
props to yall

this seasons been something else a capt getting impeached, draft fiasco twice,
tourny participants family members in peril
mad dudes stepping down from the tourny on personal reasons

well tonight we ran our 1st game with only me, poot, and cuzzo. Wesler joined the 2nd game. But still made the Ws happen
pimp.gif

Team 8 though
pimp.gif

Team 6 finally wins.

good $&$@## as usual BOB
348j1cl.jpg

Bay won? Lol, I mean, cot damn. I thought son was joking when he said he'll run 1 vs. 5 but damn, props to Bay.

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

well tonight we ran our 1st game with only me, poot, and cuzzo. Wesler joined the 2nd game. But still made the Ws happen
pimp.gif

Team 8 though
pimp.gif

Hey this is Kelkokk. I didnt even know we were playing today. Oh well you all won without me. good ++%%. let me know when playoff games start

Good Games Team 3. I was getting mad pissed last night because I would spray a whole 30 bullet clip into Burrack and he would end up killing me. I had full connection bars too. Thank you Treyarch. Your hit detection is perfect...

LOL at Illoquent with the blackbird again.

Originally Posted by maddog345

Team 6 finally wins.

good $&$@## as usual BOB
348j1cl.jpg
by who? definitely not me ::shrugs::

edit: ok i worded it wrong nevermind
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Good Games Team 3. I was getting mad pissed last night because I would spray a whole 30 bullet clip into Burrack and he would end up killing me. I had full connection bars too. Thank you Treyarch. Your hit detection is perfect...

There was one time I ran up the side path to your spawn and had two guys coming out together one in back of the other.  Shot my whole clip, killed the first guy and I'm thinking "OK, this is a double kill right here" but luke shot me twice and killed me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by maddog345

Team 6 finally wins.

good $&$@## as usual BOB
348j1cl.jpg
by who? definitely not me ::shrugs::

edit: ok i worded it wrong nevermind
roll.gif
laugh.gif
 either way good S*&T, I am heading home this week so I will be there for the playoffs! 

Originally Posted by Proshares

There was one time I ran up the side path to your spawn and had two guys coming out together one in back of the other.  Shot my whole clip, killed the first guy and I'm thinking "OK, this is a double kill right here" but luke shot me twice and killed me
laugh.gif
I'm pretty sure I was the first guy. I remember that. Luke just got finished picking up a care package and I was backing him up....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

JMD who was the last pickup? if they are good to go then we should have 5 for the playoffs.

laugh.gif
I'm pretty sure I was the first guy. I remember that. Luke just got finished picking up a care package and I was backing him up....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
On Hanoi I got a care package attack heli. And after like 4 mins, Burrack finally picks it up. I was screaming I was so mad

laugh.gif
@ keef shouting all kinds of obscenities last night. I haven't heard him scream like that since MW2. pause...

Originally Posted by derrty6232

laugh.gif
@ keef shouting all kinds of obscenities last night. I haven't heard him scream like that since MW2. pause...
roll.gif
roll.gif
he scared the hell out of me when i threw a grenade out a window and it bounced back

Originally Posted by ljlukelj

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
On Hanoi I got a care package attack heli. And after like 4 mins, Burrack finally picks it up. I was screaming I was so mad

son i gt killed by my ammo crate on hanoi

Back
Top Bottom