PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

I hope I can log on by the time the COD4 tournament starts cause once again no luck today
mad.gif

so was playing COD4 pulled host for 5-6 games
i was pretty much borderline unstoppable
put up a 48 kill tdm game of some sorts

SMH @ clearview leaving with the entire party after that dude went like 40-10... i wanted to play against that dude again... I know it wasnt my fault, i only sa w that dude like 3 times throughout the match. it was probably my split screen friends fault.
laugh.gif
But either way, I dont like leaving after a loss...

I had to take a break and go watch black swan. haha.

I'm about to get back on. Henzo, are you done sorting mail at work? Lets play again.

Team 4: Are game times PST? if so, I can probably make the 2nd game. Probably won't be home from work until 11:45 CST.

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Originally Posted by CherryJ23

I hope I can log on by the time the COD4 tournament starts cause once again no luck today
mad.gif

Try resetting your router... It's always worked for me.
I tried that man it still doesnt work
mad.gif
and Im really not trying to miss this tournament cause I never played COD4 with any of you just MW2

almost snapped my cd the other day! game does act sus sometimes , took a lil time off

hopping on back heavy when my astro a40s come in
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

mad.gif

Try resetting your router... It's always worked for me.
I tried that man it still doesnt work
mad.gif
and Im really not trying to miss this tournament cause I never played COD4 with any of you just MW2
  • Go to the online lobby screen where you get the option to select 'Find Game' etc
  • Switch off the power to your router (don't just disconnect your Ethernet cable).
  • Press 'X' to exit the 'You have been disconnected... ' screen and then exit the game to go back to the PS3 menu.
  • Plug your router back in and sign back into the PS Network.
  • Then try COD4 again and it should work.

Originally Posted by shoemasta72

Team 4: Are game times PST? if so, I can probably make the 2nd game. Probably won't be home from work until 11:45 CST.

Originally Posted by just reason

Team 3 I hope everyone remembered we have a game tonight.. Team 4 what up?

tonite 8:30/10:30/11:30

whoever shows shows we running Map is Hanoi (Burrack
nerd.gif
)
i honestly dont mind people missing this game but yall bums better be there for the playoffs

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Originally Posted by shoemasta72

Originally Posted by just reason

Team 3 I hope everyone remembered we have a game tonight.. Team 4 what up?

tonite 8:30/10:30/11:30

whoever shows shows we running Map is Hanoi (Burrack
nerd.gif
)
i honestly dont mind people missing this game but yall bums better be there for the playoffs

Will do.. About to go crazy right now.. Add me.. Psn - justreason

K updated. Team 8 im guessing we have games tonight..? Idk ... Just sign on at 11est. And we'll see of we have enough cats on to run our games

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Team 7!

Battousai
Anything
Milky
Frankbink
Jthegreat

Be on, 8:15 PST tonight! Yall face Team 4 and Team 8.

your not playing team 4 we already beat yall and foreal boost you running out only 5 dudes

Back
Top Bottom