PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

damn, i wanna pick this up, but i'm fixing up my new place and planning to move within the month. have no time between work and renovating.

I just realized that I don't even run with NT'ers that much.
peeSN and lelytsl are probably the 2 I run with the most, bigbobbs too.

I probably played like 10 games combined with the rest of the NT'ers on my list.

Might prevent me from being a part of season 3.

I just realized that I don't even run with NT'ers that much.
peeSN and lelytsl are probably the 2 I run with the most, bigbobbs too.

I probably played like 10 games combined with the rest of the NT'ers on my list.

Might prevent me from being a part of season 3.

indifferent.gif
at the Mike Vick line

its official im getting this at midnight. i just took the time off work last minute.
pimp.gif

going in later to work for training then took off early so i can get back on
30t6p3b.gif
smokin.gif

its official im getting this at midnight. i just took the time off work last minute.
pimp.gif

going in later to work for training then took off early so i can get back on
30t6p3b.gif
smokin.gif

Oh and I wanted to add that I have no class tomorrow, and no class Wednesday until 6pm. Marathon session coming up.

Oh and I wanted to add that I have no class tomorrow, and no class Wednesday until 6pm. Marathon session coming up.

Goin to take quick drive get some money out for tongith & to my local best buy to peep game; hopefully no1 is already out there, campin.

Goin to take quick drive get some money out for tongith & to my local best buy to peep game; hopefully no1 is already out there, campin.

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

eek.gif
So that's where people got camping in COD from?

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

eek.gif
So that's where people got camping in COD from?

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

homermiddlefingers.gif

I cant play until Thursday night
30t6p3b.gif
School and midterms ftmfl

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

homermiddlefingers.gif

I cant play until Thursday night
30t6p3b.gif
School and midterms ftmfl

Once again you DO NOT need to prestige to unlock leaderboards it will be unlock after a certain amount of
Ranked games played I think its like 25 ranked games played.l

Once again you DO NOT need to prestige to unlock leaderboards it will be unlock after a certain amount of
Ranked games played I think its like 25 ranked games played.l

i decided to go to the toys r us midnight release. never been to a midnight release before but i plan on picking up 2 copies (1 for a buddy) get the $50 gift card and 2 free shirts. chyea!

i decided to go to the toys r us midnight release. never been to a midnight release before but i plan on picking up 2 copies (1 for a buddy) get the $50 gift card and 2 free shirts. chyea!

Back
Top Bottom