PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by Twig1026

Any spots in NY have this available now for both systems? Really not interested in camping out for a midnight release

tried every where these dudes are so scared to sell this game because, most of the mom and pop stores have a gamestop right next to them.

Originally Posted by Twig1026

Any spots in NY have this available now for both systems? Really not interested in camping out for a midnight release

tried every where these dudes are so scared to sell this game because, most of the mom and pop stores have a gamestop right next to them.

I had the 
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
face wen he showed his dogs get killed
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
@ 6:05

But anyways its a pretty good/informative commentary... even he stated nothin new but still ...

I had the 
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
face wen he showed his dogs get killed
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
@ 6:05

But anyways its a pretty good/informative commentary... even he stated nothin new but still ...

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Question
Is Treyarch completely sweeping/cleaning out everyone's stats & promotions/unlocks/ranks tonight? 
yes from what i heard, but infinity ward promised the same when MW2 dropped and ever did it.
Yeah, Treyarch has said that they will be resetting the leaderboards tonight. IW said that too, and it never happened, but I hope Treyarch is more on top of their $%&^ this game.

And a ton of my real life friends are getting this game so I may not be able to party up with all the NT regulars. If I've got room in my party (we should have 1 or 2 slots) I'll send some of you guys periodic invites. Know that if I'm sending you an invite you'll be in a good full party.

Question
Is Treyarch completely sweeping/cleaning out everyone's stats & promotions/unlocks/ranks tonight? 
yes from what i heard, but infinity ward promised the same when MW2 dropped and ever did it.
Yeah, Treyarch has said that they will be resetting the leaderboards tonight. IW said that too, and it never happened, but I hope Treyarch is more on top of their $%&^ this game.

And a ton of my real life friends are getting this game so I may not be able to party up with all the NT regulars. If I've got room in my party (we should have 1 or 2 slots) I'll send some of you guys periodic invites. Know that if I'm sending you an invite you'll be in a good full party.

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

Still debating if I should get this or not..Haven't played any games in a month or so 
ohwell.gif

I've missed your voice (no antonlavey)

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

Still debating if I should get this or not..Haven't played any games in a month or so 
ohwell.gif

I've missed your voice (no antonlavey)

Hardened worth it? its just 4 extra zombie maps right? I still get 1 zombie map in the $60 one?

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

Question

same here...I know I'll be running with my friends heavy, BUT I WILL NOT NEGLECT MY NT BROTHERS!!!! well the ones who are good
laugh.gif
I will gladly run with yall

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

Question

same here...I know I'll be running with my friends heavy, BUT I WILL NOT NEGLECT MY NT BROTHERS!!!! well the ones who are good
laugh.gif
I will gladly run with yall

Hardened worth it? its just 4 extra zombie maps right? I still get 1 zombie map in the $60 one?

damn, i wanna pick this up, but i'm fixing up my new place and planning to move within the month. have no time between work and renovating.

Originally Posted by derrty6232

I aint running with none of my bum +%! real life friends.
laugh.gif

One of the dudes I'm planning to run with is bad, I'll admit. The other 3 are legit though, especially for domination game mode.

Originally Posted by derrty6232

I aint running with none of my bum +%! real life friends.
laugh.gif

One of the dudes I'm planning to run with is bad, I'll admit. The other 3 are legit though, especially for domination game mode.

Back
Top Bottom