PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Nice man, that's the same sort of deal Bay and I were talking about.

I wanna get all the regulars from NT on my channel answering some questions over some of their gameplay. If anyone's got some footage saved up and wants to volunteer, hit me up!

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

I wanna get all the regulars from NT on my channel answering some questions over some of their gameplay. If anyone's got some footage saved up and wants to volunteer, hit me up!

yo im down we'll put something on your channel and then do the other way around on me and dec channel

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

yo im down we'll put something on your channel and then do the other way around on me and dec channel
That sounds good, man. Didn't you take black ops back though? Regardless, I'll get you both on my channel sometime in the next week.

laugh.gif
it's not much of a callabo it's just Tap commentating over one of my videos. Since Tap has never done a tutorial video I asked if he was interested in making one.

YOOOOOOOOOOO.................playing SnD and these dudes cant kill each other!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #%*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Demolition noob lobbies are the only thing keeping this game somewhat fun right now.

I almost feel bad for the enemy team sometimes...

Almost.

BayAreaBully510 and TapTapPull present: Tips for Getting Ninja Pro Backstabs!

A little quiet on the volume,my fault, and even in 720p my recording/rendering settings aren't looking too sharp, so I'ma have to tune them better for Black Ops.

Originally Posted by pootaing

Tap can you make me a video? i have about 3 videos where i kill two people AT THE SAME TIME!

laugh.gif
Amazing.

Yeah, if you're serious, get a gameplay you want me to record, and we can do a dual comm/interview for the NTwebfam over skype or something.

I'm down to showcase the skills of you guys. Especially since I'm washed up now and any of my own content wouldn't get props.

Taptap / Dec , just record all my games and post them on youtube, they're all montagable....

Good looking out.
pimp.gif

For some reason Taps dry sense of humor made me chuckle at points. Nice.

Man, i havent signed on PSN for like 4Days and sad thing is , i dont really want to... Black Ops is trash on there. No1 is playing it. Im not gonna cop Kz3 most likely. And i wanna keep working on lvlin up on my other account.I might sign on to try out the updated roster on 2k11 or run Waw/CoD4 tho.... but other than that...
tired.gif

Also to play the playoff games but we'll see how that goes this sunday
grin.gif

I deleted everybody from my friends list........Gotta sell the PS3.

Went to get my emissions test to get my plates on monday and it failed.......Cot damn 2009 Impala needs some type of sensor and its $238 to fix.

Plus i lost my wedding ring........which my wife hasnt noticed yet...smh@ me.

Yall have fun.......Hopefully ill be back when MW3 comes out......
frown.gif

Son you dont have to erase your friends list 
laugh.gif
Just deactivate your account for that PS3 and format it. Too late now, I guess 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Noskey

Son you dont have to erase your friends list 
laugh.gif
Just deactivate your account for that PS3 and format it. Too late now, I guess 
frown.gif

I figured i wouldnt be on for months........No point in wasting space on the friends list.
Plus, i always delete people that dont sign on for more than 20 days........So i just did everybody a favor
frown.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

frown.gif

stay up fam. im coming down to st.louis we gonna watch the Cubs murk the Cardinals

Hell, now that Waino is out for the season, you might be right if you go up against whoever our 5th starter is gonna be (and Kyle Lohse`s Bum !@%)

Im not broke pro.....It just put me over the budget we had planned for the next year if we dont find jobs within that time.....I can buy another PS3 the DAY i find a job......whenever that is.

Back
Top Bottom