PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

I go through that too. I didn't sign on for like 3 months and I didn't have any friends left on my psn. Lol

Gonna go to the store later to pick up some PSN credits for the First Strike DLC. Haven't really played the game for about 3 weeks already. Lol.

Hopefully the DLC does not disappoint.

I have to force myself to turn my PS3 on over the weekends... I'm trying to finish FFXIII so I can get back to RDR. Hoping I can beat it today if we ain't running the playoffs.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

I'm good for tonight after the Knicks game though.
Ill sign on to see if my team is on and if there is only 3 people or something. Then f it. Seasons over. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by michael g

Is Team 7 playing tonight? edit- only 3? is there really any point in playing?

i'll show up and play if everyone else is gonna be there
usually aNYthing is online. boost doesnt even have the game anymore. dont know about the rest

Team 3, sorry, my ps3 died on me again in Wednesday. Getting it fixed but should be ready tomorrow. I might have to buy a new one... sorry yall, can't be there for tonight's playoff game. Take this one so I can be on for the next playoff game!

Originally Posted by Battousai7o1

Originally Posted by michael g

Is Team 7 playing tonight? edit- only 3? is there really any point in playing?

i'll show up and play if everyone else is gonna be there
usually aNYthing is online. boost doesnt even have the game anymore. dont know about the rest
if we can play in the next 20 mins im down. but im on the east coast and startin a new job so icant be up all night b s'n

No lie.. With all that's happening.. Team 3 vs Team 8 for the chip... Then call it a season.. But we are playing tonight team 3.. I'm on now..

damn I totally forgot and just remembered by getting on here and seeing the thread. About to get on, haven't played in a while though...

Back
Top Bottom