PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

I'm trying to decide whether to go to the midnight release or not cause I have to get up even earlier now because of the time change Fedex fml

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

how the hell is this thread 40 pages and the other 7

COD is made and promoted for xbox, doesnt add up, not trolling by the way just stumped

PS3 community on NT is way better than the Xbox one.

Is anybody even going to play the single player?
laugh.gif

I'm trying to decide whether to go to the midnight release or not cause I have to get up even earlier now because of the time change Fedex fml

COD is made and promoted for xbox, doesnt add up, not trolling by the way just stumped

laugh.gif

Don't even start.
laugh.gif

Let's just leave it at ntps3 users post more than nt360 members.

Don't even start.
laugh.gif

Let's just leave it at ntps3 users post more than nt360 members.

Originally Posted by lowslows

laugh.gif

only for 30 mins

laugh.gif

only for 30 mins

Wow tig..
laugh.gif
I completely misread ur post LMAO

Bein on my phone & not seeing the full screen FTL
grin.gif

But anyways , I'm goin to sleep for a bit to speed up this waitin process.

Just reserved minesss, i'll be on 12:10 PST assuming i get my copy at midnight. Dude said expect a line..
30t6p3b.gif

They were sold out of Hardened already. Oh well, just 4 zombie maps right?

Wow tig..
laugh.gif
I completely misread ur post LMAO

Bein on my phone & not seeing the full screen FTL
grin.gif

But anyways , I'm goin to sleep for a bit to speed up this waitin process.

Just reserved minesss, i'll be on 12:10 PST assuming i get my copy at midnight. Dude said expect a line..
30t6p3b.gif

They were sold out of Hardened already. Oh well, just 4 zombie maps right?

I think GameFly #$*+%@ me. I sent back Red Dead Redemption last Friday, I got an email this morning saying they received it. GameFly emails me on Monday morning letting me know the game will be here tomorrow but low and behold, no email, looks like I sent RDR back too late. Have fun yall, def not gonna spend $60 on a TreyArch game.

I think GameFly #$*+%@ me. I sent back Red Dead Redemption last Friday, I got an email this morning saying they received it. GameFly emails me on Monday morning letting me know the game will be here tomorrow but low and behold, no email, looks like I sent RDR back too late. Have fun yall, def not gonna spend $60 on a TreyArch game.

I think i'm going to skip the midnight release and go to Target when they open tomorrow. I should be good... right
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

You know you gonna be playin it next week. Come on fam
laugh.gif

I think i'm going to skip the midnight release and go to Target when they open tomorrow. I should be good... right
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

You know you gonna be playin it next week. Come on fam
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sole vintage

laugh.gif

only for 30 mins
I always play single player before I go online.
I'm not getting this till finals are over though

Back
Top Bottom