PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

i cant get this until i get th ebestbuy trade in for mw2. I traded halo reach in too so thats 60 ducks. i will b on in 2 weeks so dont start the tourneyment yet k muhc luv to all my frends. xoxo

Why didnt you just do an in-store trade in?
Unless there arent any stores around you that do it of course.

My boy works at best buy and his store is doing the trade in and the midnight release.

Goodbye madden and MW2 (i can buy MW2 for $20 if i need it)
i would but it says on the site that i must have a valid bestbuy receipt.  i dont have one cus i stole my mw2 copy from the swapmeet.

i cant get this until i get th ebestbuy trade in for mw2. I traded halo reach in too so thats 60 ducks. i will b on in 2 weeks so dont start the tourneyment yet k muhc luv to all my frends. xoxo

My boy works at best buy and his store is doing the trade in and the midnight release.

i would but it says on the site that i must have a valid bestbuy receipt.  i dont have one cus i stole my mw2 copy from the swapmeet.

I think you read it wrong bro........thats only if the store you are going to doesnt do the trade in program.  If you go to a store that does it, you dont need the reciept
[h4]Products purchased at Best Buy[/h4]
Video games, iPods, Zunes, laptops, and mobile phones can be taken to any Best Buy Store where, if you don't have your receipt, we will do our best to retrieve it for you and complete the trade-in, or you can use our online program.
[h4]Products not purchased from Best Buy[/h4]
Video games can be traded-in at almost any Best Buy store or online at www.BestBuytradein.com, assuming the video game meets program requirements. Mobile phones, iPods. Zunes, and laptops can be taken to many Best Buy stores for immediate trade-in, subject to program rules and restrictions. To find a store near you that can receive an item for trade-in without a receipt, click the Find Store button below.

I think you read it wrong bro........thats only if the store you are going to doesnt do the trade in program.  If you go to a store that does it, you dont need the reciept
Video games, iPods, Zunes, laptops, and mobile phones can be taken to any Best Buy Store where, if you don't have your receipt, we will do our best to retrieve it for you and complete the trade-in, or you can use our online program.
Video games can be traded-in at almost any Best Buy store or online at www.BestBuytradein.com, assuming the video game meets program requirements. Mobile phones, iPods. Zunes, and laptops can be taken to many Best Buy stores for immediate trade-in, subject to program rules and restrictions. To find a store near you that can receive an item for trade-in without a receipt, click the Find Store button below.

^ Correct PAC. You go in to customer service, they check the game for damage, ask for your drivers license, and give you the gift card.

^ Correct PAC. You go in to customer service, they check the game for damage, ask for your drivers license, and give you the gift card.

oh thats becus im bearly learnin how to read good.  this good news then imma gonna go take the bus there rite now! i might stay if they got a midnight release too. thanks pacman much luv see u online tomorrow

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Anyone that has it...is it true that local multiplayer doesn't have points or anything, and everything is just unlocked from the start?

Anybody?

Anyone that has it...is it true that local multiplayer doesn't have points or anything, and everything is just unlocked from the start?

Anybody?

oh thats becus im bearly learnin how to read good.  this good news then imma gonna go take the bus there rite now! i might stay if they got a midnight release too. thanks pacman much luv see u online tomorrow

Anybody?

You mean if you're only trying to connect locally, if so na it still counts normally, level 43 kd 2.09
pimp.gif
loving this game. the spectre does WORK.

Anybody?

You mean if you're only trying to connect locally, if so na it still counts normally, level 43 kd 2.09
pimp.gif

I don't think it's smart to trade in MW2 cuz this !%$+ is about to be wack as *$*+

I don't think it's smart to trade in MW2 cuz this !%$+ is about to be wack as *$*+

At The customer service desk RIGHT NOW.... only wish I had something to do for the next 3 hours so I don't have to come back....only 8 minutes away...but still

At The customer service desk RIGHT NOW.... only wish I had something to do for the next 3 hours so I don't have to come back....only 8 minutes away...but still

Originally Posted by durantula

Anybody?

pimp.gif
Na..I mean if you're just playing local offline splitscreen.

Cause supposedly there isn't any ranking or points in that mode, and everything is unlocked from the start(guns, streaks, attachments, sights, camos everything)

Originally Posted by durantula

Anybody?

pimp.gif
Na..I mean if you're just playing local offline splitscreen.

Cause supposedly there isn't any ranking or points in that mode, and everything is unlocked from the start(guns, streaks, attachments, sights, camos everything)

Like a few said, I have some friends picking this up.

Once they become weak and need sleep, I'll party up.

Tap, I work from home, so I'll be playing all week. Lets ascend that NT leaderboard ASAP.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom