PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Can anyone help me out by holding my cash before I prestige, u can keep 25k
nerd.gif
Ill be on, psn josebronx

Just saw the preview of the new Escalation DLC Map Pack. Not sure if I'd still cop but the maps look decent. Zoo and Hotel look fun.

Will post the video in a bit... Posting from my iPhone...

Edit: Here's the link. Can anyone embed it for me, please? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPad

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

nerd.gif
Ill be on, psn josebronx

You tell me how to send cash in this game, and I'll gladly do it.

IRockTMacs wrote:
JoseBronx wrote:
nerd.gif
Ill be on, psn josebronx

You tell me how to send cash in this game, and I'll gladly do it.

my guess is by playing with wager, ill pm when youre on

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

IRockTMacs wrote:
JoseBronx wrote:
Can anyone help me out by holding my cash before I prestige, u can keep 25k�
nerd.gif
�Ill be on, psn josebronx
my guess is by playing with wager, ill pm when youre on
The only wager match type that can be joined/invited into is Weekend Gambler, which only lets you bet $30 at a time..

I don't think there is a way to effectively send money to people.

^Did you at least spend that money on the player cards and shapes? The cards don't go away after you prestige, not sure about the shapes though.

Has anyone ever gotten a triple kill with one bullet in One in the Chamber?

I did it the other day. It was insane.

Originally Posted by tmay407

Has anyone ever gotten a triple kill with one bullet in One in the Chamber?

I did it the other day. It was insane.

i got a triple with 1 sniper bullet once in BO
over 15 times in MW2 and COD4

New Escalation commercial. Just putting it on here because it might get lost in the PS3 thread. Lol.

Competitive playlist announced 
pimp.gif

Too bad Playstation @#!+!!+ everything up.

Spoiler [+]
Boost Hate in 5......4.........3...........2..............1

^ Boost already fired shots in the PS3 thread.
laugh.gif

What are the details on the Competitive Playlist? I can't seem to access the video at the moment. On a mobile device.

We'll see how that turns out with no kill streaks. The style of play will weed out most camping, unless you don't care about losing

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

laugh.gif

What are the details on the Competitive Playlist? I can't seem to access the video at the moment. On a mobile device.

No Flak Jacket, Warlord, Second Chance.No Secondary launchers, Equipment, Killstreaks.Banned Noob tubes, Rapid fire, Flamethrower4 v 4

It says on Wikipedia that Danny Trejo's in the Call of the Dead game of the Escalation DLC. And I just watched Desperado the other week.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

He is also slated to appear in the upcoming PlayStation Move game The Fight: Lights Out as an instructor for the player's character, And as himself in the upcoming Call of the Dead Map for the call of duty: Black Ops Escalation map pack.

Originally Posted by The Dauqs

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

laugh.gif

No Flak Jacket, Warlord, Second Chance.No Secondary launchers, Equipment, Killstreaks.Banned Noob tubes, Rapid fire, Flamethrower4 v 4
That sounds garbage...

Flak jacket, ghost, and hardline are banned/useless, so people are going to use only either lightweight or scavenger in the first slot...
Second chance, tactical mask, and hacker are banned/useless, so people are going to use only either ninja or marathon in the third slot...

Back
Top Bottom