PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Servers are kinda terrible tonight. Was off to a pretty good start (6-2) in a TDM at Radiation... we then migrated hosts mid-round, and when gameplay resumed, I was 1-6.
indifferent.gif

And is anybody else having trouble finding a match, as well?
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

Servers are kinda terrible tonight. Was off to a pretty good start (6-2) in a TDM at Radiation... we then migrated hosts mid-round, and when gameplay resumed, I was 1-6.
indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif
I've been trying to for over 20 minutes already. smh

Originally Posted by sole vintage

^ looks like the GPU is on its way out,

idk what a gpu is, but this is the second ps3 my friend has gone through and they both did things like what i posted

Originally Posted by MrSneakerman

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif
I've been trying to for over 20 minutes already. smh

Yup, and the only reason i got to play a few rounds last night was joining in some of my friends' matches before they started.

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

took this at my friends house, its so weird this kinda thing will happen when he walking around, when he shoots it makes weird noises, the map with have weird colors on random things, its just so weird and so hard to explain does anyone else know what the heck is going on

14t8pz9.jpg

he/you are playing/watching faster then the graphics/game are loading
ur connection sucks or ur disc is damaged used to happen to me on gta4, turns out my disc had an error

Originally Posted by prymone

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

took this at my friends house, its so weird this kinda thing will happen when he walking around, when he shoots it makes weird noises, the map with have weird colors on random things, its just so weird and so hard to explain does anyone else know what the heck is going on

he/you are playing/watching faster then the graphics/game are loading
ur connection sucks or ur disc is damaged used to happen to me on gta4, turns out my disc had an error
damn i sold him that disk to
frown.gif

laugh.gif

Man, Im sorta curious to see how this Mw3 game turns out. Besides having "new stuff" but Mw2 was in production in 2 yrs and look how that game turned out. Now this game has 2 new studios with less than a yr and a half to have the game done. This could be bad. or surprisingly good. 

MW2 was a good game its the exploits that !@#$ us all over you take out commando and you make OMA not replenish noobtubes and it woulda been 5x better

i do have doubts tho since its a developer known for good storylines are making the mp
while the cats that are known for good mp are making the storyline so ehh idk

Back
Top Bottom