PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Like a few said, I have some friends picking this up.

Once they become weak and need sleep, I'll party up.

Tap, I work from home, so I'll be playing all week. Lets ascend that NT leaderboard ASAP.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DZaster

I don't think it's smart to trade in MW2 cuz this !%$+ is about to be wack as *$*+

++!% is gonna go down to 20-30 bucks when this releases.....It wont be hard to get another copy bro

Originally Posted by DZaster

I don't think it's smart to trade in MW2 cuz this !%$+ is about to be wack as *$*+

++!% is gonna go down to 20-30 bucks when this releases.....It wont be hard to get another copy bro

Im gonna return the one i get from amazon to best buy and get another gift card..........Use that for Christmas stuff and still keep the $20 amazon is giving me for pre-ordering......YEEEEEEEEEE

Im gonna return the one i get from amazon to best buy and get another gift card..........Use that for Christmas stuff and still keep the $20 amazon is giving me for pre-ordering......YEEEEEEEEEE

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Tap, I work from home, so I'll be playing all week. Lets ascend that NT leaderboard ASAP.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Yes, Yes, Yesssss!  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Yes, Yes, Yesssss!  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

We running private matches to get up on the maps...or are we going strait for the jugular and play online??

We running private matches to get up on the maps...or are we going strait for the jugular and play online??

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

I'ma use my backup/montage account for the first hour or so, then jump onto TapTapPull, by then I should have a feel for the maps/spawns.

I'ma use my backup/montage account for the first hour or so, then jump onto TapTapPull, by then I should have a feel for the maps/spawns.

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

Hmmm...good idea. hit me up on   beasystl     ill run a few wit you.

Will do. TTP-iRock

Will do. TTP-iRock

just found out my gift card i got from TRU when i bought MW2 is $20 instead of $10. using that to cop black ops then turn around a and get another $20 gift card. # donedeal.
off to give MW2 a couple hrs of play.

just found out my gift card i got from TRU when i bought MW2 is $20 instead of $10. using that to cop black ops then turn around a and get another $20 gift card. # donedeal.
off to give MW2 a couple hrs of play.

Here in line at best buy... I'm like 15-20th.. So I'm good money

OH +### they just told us they giving +### away every 15mins.. & giving away a prestige edition at midnight for free!!
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Here in line at best buy... I'm like 15-20th.. So I'm good money

OH +### they just told us they giving +### away every 15mins.. & giving away a prestige edition at midnight for free!!
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom