PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

The hit detection pisses me off when I throw 30 bullets in a N's direction and I get 2 hit markers. Bursts just give away your position.

The hit detection pisses me off when I throw 30 bullets in a N's direction and I get 2 hit markers. Bursts just give away your position.

Meh, its not that bad.  Not that great either though.  And yeah--hit detection is kinda wack.    
Definitely shouldn't have traded in MW2.  
tired.gif
  SMH at me for giving Treyarch yet another chance to wow me.  
laugh.gif

Meh, its not that bad.  Not that great either though.  And yeah--hit detection is kinda wack.    
Definitely shouldn't have traded in MW2.  
tired.gif
  SMH at me for giving Treyarch yet another chance to wow me.  
laugh.gif

I think im the only one not lagging.. I do every once in a while but its rare. & personally i like the Invite system its simple/easy to use
Sometimes i hate wen i be emptying a whole $*$#%* clip on a dude then hes about dead but HE SHOULDVE BEEN DEAD turns around and burts and kills me , and i have full health 
indifferent.gif
hit detection is a %#@+* sometimes

Keith is seriously like my co-pilot in some of these games some how me & this dude always are in the same building, taking the same route, goin to the same corner to have our backs pinned to the wall and lookin down a hallway waitin for the enemies' dogs to come.. I saved his life at least 20times today .. funny stuff 
laugh.gif
glasses.gif

Anyways.. my KD is still above 2.00+ 
glasses.gif
grin.gif

Got to 26th Prestige today.. might go back on later ... 

I think im the only one not lagging.. I do every once in a while but its rare. & personally i like the Invite system its simple/easy to use
Sometimes i hate wen i be emptying a whole $*$#%* clip on a dude then hes about dead but HE SHOULDVE BEEN DEAD turns around and burts and kills me , and i have full health 
indifferent.gif
hit detection is a %#@+* sometimes

Keith is seriously like my co-pilot in some of these games some how me & this dude always are in the same building, taking the same route, goin to the same corner to have our backs pinned to the wall and lookin down a hallway waitin for the enemies' dogs to come.. I saved his life at least 20times today .. funny stuff 
laugh.gif
glasses.gif

Anyways.. my KD is still above 2.00+ 
glasses.gif
grin.gif

Got to 26th Prestige today.. might go back on later ... 

Does any here struggle drop shooting?

I used to rely on that quite a bit in Mw2.. I try to do it here, and i only get to the crouch... i gotta like punch the O button the second time to go prone to complete my drop shot
30t6p3b.gif

I used to rely on that quite a bit in Mw2.. I try to do it here, and i only get to the crouch... i gotta like punch the O button the second time to go prone to complete my drop shot
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

30t6p3b.gif

they nerfed drop shot quite a bit. try using the tactical setup. it switches crouch to the right analog and knife to circle.

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

30t6p3b.gif

they nerfed drop shot quite a bit. try using the tactical setup. it switches crouch to the right analog and knife to circle.

played it for about 4 hours today. not impressed at all. im glad i kept my mw2 and had a friend come over so i could play his copy. i swear i put whole clips into ppl and i get shot once and im dead.

ive also never been shot from behind as much as this game. ill wait till they come out with some patches or something.

played it for about 4 hours today. not impressed at all. im glad i kept my mw2 and had a friend come over so i could play his copy. i swear i put whole clips into ppl and i get shot once and im dead.

ive also never been shot from behind as much as this game. ill wait till they come out with some patches or something.

Back
Top Bottom