PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by AlSnEaKs

am I the only one who gets the feel that the gameplay/graphics are like 4 years behind the curve?
game play is sketchy
graphics are just ok at best
the levels are just, Eh :/
unlocking and then having to buying perks/weapons/etc?!?!
the look and feel of the whole game is just......well.....cheesy!

I feel like they took 1 step forward with MW2 and 3 steps back with BO. that is just my opinion as of now, but I am going to give it the benefit of the doubt and keep playing for a while. KDR is just over 2.0 so hit me up if anyone wants to run TDM PSN: ADKTD

this. it feels like im playing SOCOM 2 again. and SOCOM 2 was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
back in the day.

Originally Posted by AlSnEaKs

am I the only one who gets the feel that the gameplay/graphics are like 4 years behind the curve?
game play is sketchy
graphics are just ok at best
the levels are just, Eh :/
unlocking and then having to buying perks/weapons/etc?!?!
the look and feel of the whole game is just......well.....cheesy!

I feel like they took 1 step forward with MW2 and 3 steps back with BO. that is just my opinion as of now, but I am going to give it the benefit of the doubt and keep playing for a while. KDR is just over 2.0 so hit me up if anyone wants to run TDM PSN: ADKTD

this. it feels like im playing SOCOM 2 again. and SOCOM 2 was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
back in the day.

grin.gif
@ the spas being semi-auto and not pump action...

When I unlocked the spas, I was like
eek.gif
when I first fired it.  That %##% threw me off guard when I didn't see a pump animation.
laugh.gif

I don't know if I can use it since I've been conditioned to pump actions in any fps. 

grin.gif
@ the spas being semi-auto and not pump action...

When I unlocked the spas, I was like
eek.gif
when I first fired it.  That %##% threw me off guard when I didn't see a pump animation.
laugh.gif

I don't know if I can use it since I've been conditioned to pump actions in any fps. 

I actually like BO more than MW........mostly because commando is gone.....no quick scoping......no AA-12 and no stopping power.

Its more balanced now.

I actually like BO more than MW........mostly because commando is gone.....no quick scoping......no AA-12 and no stopping power.

Its more balanced now.

i dont understand how u guys didnt like mw2, what was so bad about it and what does this game do thats so much better

i dont understand how u guys didnt like mw2, what was so bad about it and what does this game do thats so much better

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

I actually like BO more than MW........mostly because commando is gone.....no quick scoping......no AA-12 and no stopping power, OMA, Danger close, endless noobtubes 

Its more balanced now.
Cosign ... Isnt this wat EVERYONE wanted? No more !@+@!!%+?

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

I actually like BO more than MW........mostly because commando is gone.....no quick scoping......no AA-12 and no stopping power, OMA, Danger close, endless noobtubes 

Its more balanced now.
Cosign ... Isnt this wat EVERYONE wanted? No more !@+@!!%+?

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

lot of exploits, noobish type gameplay (due to weapons/equipment) that was difficult to contend with. how you combat cammando? very hard unless ur flat out expecting it and stay back to the wall.

ima wait till i get a new ISP , ordered a few minutes ago...long overdue.

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

lot of exploits, noobish type gameplay (due to weapons/equipment) that was difficult to contend with. how you combat cammando? very hard unless ur flat out expecting it and stay back to the wall.

ima wait till i get a new ISP , ordered a few minutes ago...long overdue.

jesus the maps are terrible, at least mw2 had like able maps like skidrow/highrise

its still fun as hell to play lets see how long it lasts

All the people crying about MW2 suck at it. MW2 is easily the best call of duty, although the single player of black ops is pretty good.

And how is the leaderboard working? The kill count and death counts dont make any sense to me.

jesus the maps are terrible, at least mw2 had like able maps like skidrow/highrise

its still fun as hell to play lets see how long it lasts

All the people crying about MW2 suck at it. MW2 is easily the best call of duty, although the single player of black ops is pretty good.

And how is the leaderboard working? The kill count and death counts dont make any sense to me.

Back
Top Bottom